[The Human Element] Cassandra Zabadou, the Oracle

Shining Lotus Sage

• Name: Cassandra Zabadou

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 120 lbs.

Concept: Unwitting priestess

Allegiances: None, and most that develop will be to individual people.

Appearance: Not quite this, but not quite not this. Short hair. Frequently with noise-cancelling headphones that she's not technically allowed to have, for safety reasons.

Motivation is easy: Thrill.

Probable complications: Compulsive theft. Prone to risk-taking behavior. Gets coldly furious when underestimated. Occasionally attracts the attention of Elder Gods. Hates having to cover her feet or hands for any reason. Losing her blindfold is potentially debilitating.

Point Total: 153 / Unused: 0

Last edited by a moderator:
7pp left. Probably another 3 in skills and 4 enhanced feats in the time sensing array, as soon as I get home to my books. I have some power feats and minor linked powers to pad out the main array with, too. This was originally a 135pp build.

Meantime, I wouldn't object to suggestions that fit the theme, especially things that Delta would have been adamant she learn.

I'm liking it so far. I can already think of a number of gods who might take an (unfortunate) interest.

Yeah, the only think I can think of is to pad the ability to detect fluctuations in time and space--which, by the way, also includes teleporting.

Which means that just before the current Disaster that Delta's dealing with (the massive inexplicable sonic boom that knocked out much of the city and nearly all its fragile things) you got giant OMGWTF alarm bells going off in your head just before (/after--it's hard to tell sometimes) it happened.

Sounds like a winner. That one ought to be a separate super sense, though. So a bit of skill investment, the new sense, and the odd power feats I had already slotted as future developments. It'll be finished by 3hrs from now.

I cannot begin to tell you how much I love that picture. The attitude alone is amazing.

Anywho. No glaring issues that I can see. You're good to go.

So basically, you got a sense that something just went sideways in the time stream, but before you can really figure out what, there's a giant ass sonic boom, and things shift into organized chaos at Delta as people are formed into teams and sent out on a search-and-rescue to help the city. But before you're shipped out, Drake tags you in on a special mission. You're told to report to the aforementioned conference room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back