The Host

DemonicPheneomenon911

One Thousand Club
Holly::

She walked along the dark alley way of the city, It was night time, about 12:29. She walked quickly, her hood over her head, then she saw car lights turn on behind her, She felt her heart skip a beat, but she kept walking. The car honked at her and stopped driving, a man, wearing a white suit and neon blue tie, She knew he was a Host, she stopped walking but didn't look at him, "Ma'am?" He called and stepped behind her, He then placed her hand on his shoulder, She whipped around fast, her fist clenched tightly and hit him hard in the temple of his head, he dropped to his knees then on the ground, She began to run. She ran until she saw the dark blue lights of Lucas's car, She ran to the passenger side, Then got inside, the car roared to life and they began to drive away.

Lucas::

"What took you so long?" He asked as they sped down the dark street, then turned into a dark alley, he drove slower and slower until they came to the airport parking, there were still cars in the parking spots, he quickly pulled into one, then got out, "Sorry,I had a Host approach me." Lucas stopped "What did you do." She hesitated "I think i killed him." She said quietly "Great.." He said sarcastically, Then held his pistol tightly as he ran towards the hide out, he got onto his knees and pulled up the large panel in the ground, He reached his hand down and touched the switch, hen turned on the light, He jumped slightly when he saw Nathan & Ethan.

Nathan & Ethan::

They jumped when they saw Lucas & Holly then stepped back "Welcome back." Ethan said then walked away, Nathan followed him down the hall, Holly & Lucas slipped down inside the roof the pulled the Panel back over the hole, so no one would find their hiding place . They walked down the hall as well then came to the largest area in the hiding spot, A tv hung on the wall, with couches, they had water, and some snacks, but mainly they cooked their food, Nathan & Ethan watched the tv, the news cast was all Hosts, But they watched to see what was going on.

Jordan continued to run, knowing the consequences if he didn't. Every once in a while, he would turn around and shoot at the Seekers. The bullets bounced against their sleek car, and his gun was running out of ammo. Oh God, why is this happening? "Leave me alone!" he screamed. Blood was dripping from his brow from the fight with another Seeker. Jordan was starting to lose energy, fast. He went down an alley and hid behind a dumpster, hoping to throw the parasites off. Taking a few breaths, he wiped off the blood and tried to calm himself down. Looking up, he saw two Seekers standing above him. Jordan got up to run, only to realize that he was surrounded.

"I'm never going to become one of you!" he yelled at them. He took the gun and pointed it to his head, only to have it knocked away from him. "Damn you parasites!" Jordan continued to struggle against the Seekers as they carried him to their car.

Elizabeth::

She ran quickly then launched herself into the air, He kicked on f the seekers in the face, making him release Jordon, Then she ducked quickly to avoid being touched by another, then swung her leg extended and tripped the man hard, One grabbed her from behind and pinned her arm behind her back, she wailed softly in pain then slammed her head back against his face, he released her and the turned and kicked him back, She panted, She as well as Jordon surrounded by the Seekers, she looked back at him and slide and slightly large blade closer to him with her foot, then met his gaze, her eyes were bight blue with the Host, yet she protected the human from the seeker.

Jordan had lost all hope at this point. He was going to have to become what he despised the most. Without warning, he was released. Jordan picked up the blade from the ground and looked up, only to see that the person who saved him was another Host. A look of confusion and shock were written on his features as he tried to comprehend why she was fighting one of her own kind for him. Jordan slashed at one of the Seekers, making them go down in pain. He smirked as he continued to fight off all the parasites.

She brought down her own kind, one stood in front of her a smile crossed over his pail face, She felt as if she could not fight this one, He grabbed her hard and she lit up with life as she came to her senses once more, then in one swift movement, she kicked him back and brought her own blade up, the seeker dropped to his knees, the blood began to appear through the white tuxedo they wore, she had slashed through his stomach deep, his eyes were fading to a dull blue, she stepped back, their bodies laid around them, her blonde hair blew away from her face, and she stepped back away from the human boy, her eyes were bright and she took another step back, "You must go now." Her voice was sweet and gentle, "Before the mother board comes, they will take you away, They cant do very much to me, Wipe my memories clean is all, But you must hide, Make sure they do not find you, They will watch my memories, and know your face." she blinked kindly and then whipped the blood from her blade on her white clothes.

"Rin!!!!" He quickly grabbed her arm and pulled her into his chest as he hid beind a wall in a dark alley, A few people dressed in white with blue eyes passed by them. Gin glared at them with his brown hazel eeys as he loooked down toward rin whos eyes wre covered. "idiot dont walk of into the open like that..you could have been." his grip tightend as rin tensed up. " sorry gin"

She stepped back again then sheathed her blade, she let him keep her other blade "Good Bye and Good Luck." , then she turned around and kicked one of the bodies out her her way, and she began to walk away, she a shiver went down her spine, And she began to run quickly, Then past a alley way, she glanced over and saw Rin and Gin, Her bright blue eyes signaled the Host inside her Stop! You worthless Human! Capture those humans!!!!!! but she didn't stop to catch them, she kept running. You can't control me, I control myself, You are nothing but a parasite! Her thoughts were bitter towards the host inside her, She felt a hot pain run down her spin and she fell to her knees and cried out loudly, She tried getting up, But another strike of pain knocked her down, She cried again and crawled back slightly Stop! STOP!! she begged the motherboard, it had a control on all of the hosts, she cried out more as it felt like someone was branding her back, Tears welled in her bright blue eyes Stop!! Please!!! A few other Hosts stood around her and waited for the mother board, Not trying to help the suffering host.

Motherboard::

It zoomed through the night sky quickly, and it flew quicker towards the site Elizabeth's signal was at. Maddie stood in the cockpit, her arms folded on her lap neatly, she wore a tight white dress, with white heels, her blond hair pulled back in a tight pony tail "This one is so strong..." She said to the man beside her he nodded "She wants to live." He confirmed her thoughts "Yes, I know." her bright blue eyes watched the hosts below looked up at their Motherboard.

Jordan was too shocked and dumbfounded to say anything to the girl. He nodded in understanding and ran off, wanting to get away from the scene as soon as possible. Something kept him there, though, so he hid behind the dumpster again. Trying to calm his nerves, Jordan couldn't help but think what would have happened if that girl hadn't showed up at the right moment. He would have become one of those parasites, well, more like letting them have access to his body and memories.

From the distance, he heard someone cry out. Making sure to not be seen, he looked to see what was going on. Jordan's eyes widened as he saw the girl from earlier (Elizabeth) on the ground, seeming to be in pain. None of the other Souls were doing anything to help. Aren't they supposed to help each other out? Without thinking about the consequences, he ran up to her to help. Too late, he realized that he could get in trouble, as well as Elizabeth. Not waiting for her reaction, Jordan slung her across his shoulder and sprinted to his home.

Elizabeth went limp on his shoulder and She panted, the pain began to subside, and the brightness in her eyes returned and she reached for the blade strapped to her thigh, Then she stopped No! She thought i cannot! She refused to hurt the human, You are a disgrace, why pity the humans, You are just as low as them. The voice of Maddie rung through her head and she looked down disappointed I will not follow you and your horrible kind. She thought.

Motherboard::

The signal began to fade and Maddie stood up "How is she moving!!" She snapped and watched the red blimp on the radar disappear "Son of a B*tch!!" She yelled. I will catch this host, She cannot hide from her creators.

After a while of keeping away from the rest of the Hosts, Jordan finally got home. Looking to see that no one else was around, he opened the door and slipped inside. He carried the girl to the family room and put her down on the couch. "You OK?" Jordan asked.

Whenever he saw it fit, he would have to ask the girl why she had even bothered to help him. Wasn't he just another lowly human? All of a sudden, Jordan realized that she could possibly lead the Hosts to his hideout, but then again he didn't think she would do that.

"quick rin move, move." Gin grabbed onto rin's hand and began to run down the alley. "need some where safe." His eyes moved around frantically as he tired to find some place to hid. He wouldn't let them be taken over, not now and not ever. Rin only watched as her brother was panicing. She gripped onto his hand and kept up with the pace he was forcing them to keep.

She was dazed, she laid silently, then looked up at him "W-what are you doing?" she slowly gained knowledge at he had saved her. She looked up at him the blue in her eyes lit up bright "Fool!" she snapped Then stopped and looked down "I am fine, Thank you, You should not have done this..." She murmured and then stood up, "I cannot stay long..." She said sadly, and let her blond bangs cover her bright eyes.

Demonic911 Oh hi! For some reason, I didn't get any nots.

"Hold on right there. You're not going anywhere just yet." Jordan said. "There's probably still Seekers out there." After she had saved him, he couldn't just let the Seekers get her. There was that small voice at the back of his head, nagging him to just let the girl go and have nothing to do with her. Still, a part of him hoped that she would stay. Ever since the Seekers took his family and friends a long time ago, it had gotten quite lonely in the hideout.

She met his gaze, her icy blue eyes bright and cold, she was soulless now "Yes, and they will be in here if i dont leave." she retorted sharply, she wanted to stay with this human boy but she couldn't it would be to dangerous. She looked away sadly and looked out the window, the feeling of the mother board drawing closer grew stronger.

"They don't usually find this place," Jordan said, ignoring the sharpness in the girl's tone. He wasn't going to back down any time soon. Stubborness was one of his biggest weaknesses. "You might as well try to get some rest before leaving." He crossed his arms over his chest, willing to drag this on.

Jordan didn't know how those Seekers had hurt the girl without even touching her, but it had been scary to watch. And to think that no one else had decided to help...

a hiss escaped from between her gritted teeth "Well how many hosts have you brought here?" she snapped rudely, this man had saved her from the mother board, but now he as well was in danger "We cannot stay here now!" she snapped again, If i get caught they will be able to enter my thoughts, they will wipe away every memory of me known you, but they will know where this place is!" she couldn't be kind to him at the moment, She was afraid of him getting caught.

Jordan pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. He was trying to help, and this girl was actually snapping at him. "In that case, where do you plan on going? They'll find you either way!" he said, emulating her tone. Quite honestly, he had no idea what to do. Jordan had never been caught in this situation.

She hissed with frustration "And who's fault is that?!" she retorted sharply. She sighed and stepped back, her tone sizzling down "Why did you not just leave me there?" she asked, her tone not angry nor frustrated, yet soft and curious. Thats just what i was asking myself, your a worthless and disgusting human, Why save you?! The host inside her yelled loudly, like a person yelling at her, t made her temper rise, You are just a useless parasite, you are foolish to ever think the human race was weak! she snapped in her head at the host.

"Well, I just figured that we should be even. I didn't want to be in your debt, even though you're one of them." But Jordan knew that the girl was different. She didn't seem like all of the other Souls at all. He was a little calmer than before, but that didn't solve the issue at hand. What if I took her somewhere safe, where no one knew her? Like another state or something. Jordan mentally slapped himself. He had already done his share, so why did he even care anymore? But for some reason, he just wanted to keep her safe.

"What if we headed to another state or something? They wouldn't be able to find you there," Jordan asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back