• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Hole (Accepting)

@Raerae Hey! Sorry to bug, but I'm making a cs, and my mind has decided to delete a major part of bbcoding.

How do you make it so that, in an accordion, the title block is totally black, so like where it says 'basics' how do you code it so that the background of it is black?

Thanks!

SpectroVector said:
@Raerae Hey! Sorry to bug, but I'm making a cs, and my mind has decided to delete a major part of bbcoding.
How do you make it so that, in an accordion, the title block is totally black, so like where it says 'basics' how do you code it so that the background of it is black?

Thanks!
No worries, happens to me, too. Do everything as you normally would, but add this, minus the spacing, and make sure to use a # if you're using an html color code and not a direct name such as ivory or teal:

{Slide = [bg = # ] Title here }

Let me know of that helps, if not, I don't mind editing it in your CS for ya(:

@Raerae I AM DONE.

PLEASE DON'T TELL ME I NEED A WRITING SAMPLE.

YOU'VE RP'ED WITH ME A LOT.

COME ON RAE.

MY BABY.

LOVE OF MY LIFE.

BEAR WITH ME.

Annabella said:
@Raerae I AM DONE.
PLEASE DON'T TELL ME I NEED A WRITING SAMPLE.

YOU'VE RP'ED WITH ME A LOT.

COME ON RAE.

MY BABY.

LOVE OF MY LIFE.

BEAR WITH ME.

KISS ASS

tumblr_nfxljkTTCf1s0lvwfo1_500.png

Lol, don't worry about it. I GOTCHU.

Last edited by a moderator:
@CrimsonEclipse @KaoriMei @RoleplayChiQ If you guys are still interested, the deadline is the eighth, just let me know if you're not (:

To everyone else- Just a heads up, while I'm fully committed, if we don't get at least five more students with an evenish gender ratio, this thread might not make it. Probably stupid of me to have posted a horror rp around Halloween when there's a million going on, but I had hopeeeeee.

I'm not ditching though. Just sharing my thoughts.

So, to anyone still interested in this thread, I'm going to remove the deadline and just see if anyone else joins. If they don't, and this goes mute for a long period of time, I'm going to temporarily put it on hold. Perhaps, after the horror aspect revolving around our nearing holiday days down, I'll open it up again.

I'm not abandoning this, and will continue to add and detail it regardless, so unless you want to, don't delete your characters. When this becomes active and the requirements are met, I'll open it up again and we'll start. (:

That alright? Best I can do considering no one responds to tagging, and I don't want to advertise like crazy because that's really annoying. Sorry, I suppose I should have timed this way better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back