• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The High School Redemption

Zombocalypse

Quintessential Badboy
The High School Redemption

-
It is the year 2050 and science have moved light years ahead. A part of the improvements in science is the development and conception of the "Teen Vaccine", a vaccine that makes older people become biologically young again. Once vaccinated, the recipient of the vaccine becomes 9 years younger...

Somewhere in Oregon USA is a newly built high school with new teachers and new students. It is called Bald Eagle High School and is just like every other high school in America. There is, however, something secret about this high school... Some students, YOU included, are a part of an experiment. The Teen Vaccine is currently under beta mode and they need test subjects. YOU are one of these test subjects. The government will provide your room and board for 2 years while you live (or try to live) a normal high school life. You will even get paid in the process.

The objective of the experiment is simple. The scientists want to know if whether or not an adult will retain his wisdom and mental powers even after being transformed into a teen once again. Will he be mature? Will he be wise? Those are the questions that need answering...

Now, it is Monday in September 2050. It is the first day of school. How will YOU handle it?

Let the game begin...
P. S. - We will all be formerly 25 years old who became biologically 16 years old because of the drug. All of us will be sophomore in high school. Or at least START as a sophomore.

Last edited:
i'd rather be just a student but if you really are in need i'll be a teacher

I wanna be a music teacher. SO just to make it even more understandable. We're all 25 but we look 16 going back to high school to test out the drug.

I'll play a teacher. I kinda wanna be a football coach. If that's okay? I'll have him teach English too I think.

Do you think I could be a physics teacher? Also, is there a certain boy to girl ratio that you want?

Physics? Can't you settle for something more encompassing? Such as Math or Science? Physics is a specialized and limiting subject. Math or Science on the other hand covers more... It would be better that way because you'd be able to teach more of us.

No. I don't have a boy to girl ratio requirement.

Physics? Can't you settle for something more encompassing? Such as Math or Science? Physics is a specialized and limiting subject. Math or Science on the other hand covers more... It would be better that way because you'd be able to teach more of us.

No. I don't have a boy to girl ratio requirement.

My bad, I'll go with science then if the position is still open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back