• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The High school life of Macie Melody Lightfoot 1- Macie's encounter with a bad boy on day one.

Joanna Matilda Barlow

Rhapsody Dynasty Fighter Ally. ATBG Fan.
The School:
1024px-Staples_High_School%2C_Westport%2C_CT.jpg

The City:
smallville-metropolis.png

The halls with the school:
hallway.jpg

Principal:
802Smallville0294.jpg

Tess Mercer.

Macie M. Lightfoot was a sporting girl who always kept to herself. She never would cause trouble and never look for it. It wasn't like her to go looking for trouble. She was just starting her first day in high school. It was a new year for her since the graduation from Middle school. She had spent her summer up at Camp Walden for at least the first 3 weeks of the summer. The rest of the Summer she spent at home... Practicing her singing. She was believed to be a well known singer and the word was growing rather convincingly.

It was the first day and she was walking down the halls with her book bags and her papers. Her Cell in her pocket and Also a Microphone so she could practice her singing. She was well pressed and dressed. Not with much of a worry at all. In fact... She had nothing to make her worry as it was just school. Since she had once encountered someone who was... And here's where there is a little taste of fantasy... A Wizard. A man with a magic touch. Gave her the one thing that she wanted more than anything. A chance and permanent new look that made her a someone... An attractive and hot someone.

As Macie was walking the halls, She looked to see where her classes were. She figured that she'd have brand new classes. A Math, An English, Choir and P.E.

Along the halls though people were talking about the rumors of Macie being in the same school as they were. It was as if they were all glazed over with the excitement. Sweetly spoken. They were all with the thoughts of seeing her again. During the summer... they had spoken of reports of there being a famous celeb. They just didn't know that it was indeed Macie. The Macie who was dubbed as the rising star.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (1).jpg
Macie: *Looking at her class schedule* First one is Math. Where would that room be? *Looking at the time* Sweet mother of mercy... I'm gonna be late. I haven't even gotten to my locker yet. I'm supposed to have a new locker this year. Oh... I'm gonna be so behind...

KyloRen KyloRen

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back