The Hidden School for the Different

U guyz should all interact with cake boy.... ;o; *Insert black emoji moon face here*

Just a thought.... xD  
Im just kiddin xD rn I'm gonna watch youtube and plus I'm goin to bed soon

lol xD if this were a real life scenario in like human terms, I could see the headlines now: Local students in co-ed dormitories, have been found, murdered and naked.... 
xD anyone is fine, I think it would be funny for a nerd otaku like me to be paired up with a girl tho xD  
wooo~ 
O,such a loner~

Could I get a quick catch-up if anyone is up of what's happened :) If not I will read all 5 pages I just don't really wanna read all of that xD This progressed much faster than I thought it would when I was at work! :)  
You can stick Feitan in a dorm by himself if you please xD I probably made this more difficult since I was at work and I have posted extremely late to the party! I didn't expect to start so quick but I should have assumed that much.

@Chair you don't have to be alone in a dorm at least cause of my late joining, right?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk 
What time will we start again :D I'm excited to actually get involved :)

I don't know exactly what I should do. 
Okay guys, I won't be able to RP today. I have to work an 8 hour shift at work, and it happens to be our busy weekend of the year do to a local carnival, and won't be able to come home tonight. Sorry guys :c

GOSH YOU GUYS I MISS THIS RP I WAS HAVING SO MUCH FUN WE JUST GOT OUR DORM ASSIGNMENTS TOO WHAT HAPPENED PEOPLE JUST STOPPED ;-; cri

People do the character sign-up and then never RP. That bugs me because it ruined how the dorms were set up. 
Why don't we do a roll-call on who is still here and rp :D

Sorry I've been gone for a bit guys. I got super sick and had to go to the hospital. I'm back now though.

Just a note for any anime watchers. my character is a shinigami and has powers from Bleach! I know so unoriginal, but I've been wanting to play Soul Reaper for a while, so yeah. besides, my role play my rules. PLEASE DON'T JUDGE MEH! Kay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back