The Hidden Robot [1x1] (Telios & MikeOfTheCross)

Telios

Onyx Dragon
Tori is just walking back to his house from school like every usual day, hoping that he can read some books with peace and quiet in his room.

Name: Tori Kyo

Appearance:

qYlIfAA.jpg

Personality: Clever, Agile, Calculative, Friendly, Enduring

Bio:

• Doesn't have a lot of friends since he is too smart so most people will hate him.
  • Is a robot but he himself doesn't know it.

Name: Matsu Yuki

Appearance:

download-jpg.38266

Personality: Clumsy, Dull, Otaku

Bio: Has a few friends who are into anime just as much as he is, but never really has a true friend. Not so lucky with woman.

The buzz of the final bell of the day rings through the air as the adults who attended dispersed from the school.

Walking home, Matsu was excited for tonight. It was the premiere of an all-new action anime based off of one of his favorite manga. Matsu walked with two of his classmates as they discussed the episode that would show tonight. As they strolled along, carelessly, Matsu notices the smartest guy in their school walking alone a little further ahead from them. He's never had a class with him, the school separates students due to potential and Matsu didn't have much of that.

Matsu wonders what types of things the smartest person in his school is interested in, but continues to talk to his friends after they regained his attention.

Tori turns right, going for his house but that's also the way to where Matsu lives, seems like a coincidence and a chance for Matsu for to catch up and talk to Tori.

Waving farewell to his fellow classmates, Matsu begins to walk home alone. Making his usual right turn, Matsu notices Tori again standing across the street. Maintaining eye contact, Matsu trips over his own feet landing face first.

Before the boy landed on his face, Tiro somehow get over to the boy and pick him up.

"Are you ok?" He tries to get the boy standing from his fall.

Usually used to landing on his face, being as clumsy as he was, he was a bit shocked to have actually not hurt himself this time.

"Yes, I'm fine," Matsu replied.

Taking his eyes off of Tori for the split second he began to fall, he didn't see Tori even move.

"You were across the street, weren't you? How did you get over here so quickly?" Matsu asked, confused.

"I dunno how but i ran pretty fast, especially in this situation. Guess i'm a gifted one. What's your name? I'm Tori." Tori shrugs as he finished the sentence.

"By the way where is your house? Since we are going the same way it seems." Tori continues to walk as he speaks.

Shrugged off the odd occurrence, Matsu replies, "the name's Matsu, and I live a little further up this way," he points down a street," "how about you?"

"See the big white mansion? That's mine and i live alone there." Tori pointed to the mansion as he speaks then he pointed at him, implying that the huge white mansion is his house and his alone, nobody esle lives there.

Staring in disbelief at the mansion, then to Tori, then to the mansion again, Matsu exclaims, "no way! That's your place? I see that mansion every time I walk home and always wondered who lives there. Then again, I suppose it is fitting for the smartest guy in our school to have the most impressive house in town, huh?" Matsu asked.

Wondering if Tori was a fellow otaku, Matsu questions, "hey, Tori, are you excited for the 'O-Parts Hunter' premiere tonight? I love the manga and have been waiting a long time for the show!"

"O-Part Hunter? Sorry, i haven't heard of that show or it's manga. What's it about?" Tori puts his hands behind his head, wondering what's the show Matsu was talking about...

Slightly embarrassed, Matsu replies, "nothing, don't worry about it! So if you aren't into television shows, what exactly do you do for fun, Tori?" Matsu couldn't comprehend a person his age not being into TV. Heck, even people who weren't into anime knew about the show from all the commercials that have aired.

"Well, i read and sometime watches manga and anime but i haven't heard of that show. You still haven't answered my question, What is it about?" Tori still walks toward his mansion, talking with Matsu.

Walking alongside Tori, Matsu begins an enthusiastic in-depth explanation of the anime he has been waiting to be released for years. After he was finished, he kept going on a rant.

"I've been waiting for this anime forever now! I've read the entire manga several times and they kept pushing the show back further and further, I thought it would never be produced! So I'm a excited for tonight! I'm surprised you really haven't heard of it, Tori," Matsu finishes talking.

"Yeah... I haven't go in depth into much mangas. I only know some popular ones." Tori continued walking, listening Matsu talking. A while later, Tori arrived at his mansion.

"I guess i'll see ya later." Tori said, unlocking the door.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back