~The Hexosphere Chronicles~

You don't have to, you know :P .

I am fully capable of editing a post myself, just let me know what the problem is. I usually miss details because I am always tired.

I am sorry about that though, I do not mean to frustrate anyone. I'll do my best to focus on the post at hand.

Posted finally after a huge absence, sorry about that. I separated both my characters, so will that mean that each will be involved in a different subplot?

It's all down to you, bud :') But I presume from that comment that you would like them separated, so I'd be more than willing to oblige :')

@PicaPirate

That interaction is hilarious. Alistair's trying to get her to not call him sir, and she just doesn't understand him. Yet, she still says yes so Alistair thinks she gets it...but then adds sir at the end.

Also, its kind of sad how Vanessa is very submissive. If she was more self-assertive, she'd probably realize that she gave him her name, and he didn't even respond with his.

@Omen what does she mean by mate? Like a ship mate or mating partner lol

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

@PicaPirate She means mating partner, but the boss simply told her mate so she just regurgitated to Alistair what her boss told her.

Its half tempting to have Alistair be like "That guy is using his silver tongue again" and just leave them be lol

Also I'm surprised you didn't notice that someone is still stalking Crow from behind him, unless she is that well hidden.

Well she's just sitting behind him without really doing anything or giving off hints. Plus Omens character probably doesn't know how to identify a stalker.

I was more on about Kri'tro, who might have a more observant eye. Nonetheless, I can roll with that.

Oh I see, that's true. One thing I've been wondering is would all the characters in the tavern just follow Kri 'tro and co? 
Place is eerily silent lol.

People are probably at school/work/similar :') Anyhow, you're welcome to make a post reacting to the four new people entering the tavern and break the silence!

I am also curious as to whether our characters should be following Kri'tro into the fight.

Ah, apologies; I did not know the first version of that question was directed at me. It's up to you, basically, though I would suggest it personally if you want to get involved in that subplot as opposed to the other one I will be shortly setting up as soon as the next person posts :')

SkyGinge said:
Ah, apologies; I did not know the first version of that question was directed at me. It's up to you, basically, though I would suggest it personally if you want to get involved in that subplot as opposed to the other one I will be shortly setting up as soon as the next person posts :')
I see, so there will be another plot event for those in the tavern that aren't going down to fight?

There will, yes, or alternatively you could just not get involved in either event and only jump into the main plot action when both plots converge a little later :)

Sorry about the lack of posting today. Work was crazy. I'll post when I make it home 
I'm not sure weather to be flattered or worried that Jinta feels that way about Rani xD  
@DamagedGlasses

Just console yourself on the fact that whatever he feel's it's probably not as bad as what Kri'tro would do :')

I realise my post doesn't quite cover all the details regarding the pit; for example, how people are payed and how they sign up to fight. However, the post was already ridiculously long at that point anyhow so I decided to leave it for the next post. Feel free to have your characters react to things and ask the henchman anything they'd like to have answered. @Shura @DamagedGlasses @CrimsonEclipse 
@theunderwolf : I moved things on slightly with Whiskey and Sandy since it'd been a little whilst since you last replied :')

Anyhow, all those who wish to get involved in the alternate subplot should head to the performance. Additionally, it's perfectly acceptable to bypass it if you want to and hang around doing your own stuff further for a little longer. Cheers!

Rani: *Sees the pit* "Hell F-ing no" xD She rather watch a few rounds to see if its even worth it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back