~The Hexosphere Chronicles~

Mhmm, he does have that charm. Well seeing her reaction when he eventually flips a switch should be fun to see.

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

1378430_314233348780851_6849239908230883673_n.jpg

To be fair, if he ever sees you as a demon, he's probably going to want to kill you as well. So its karma.

Mutually shared interests- The prerequisite for a budding friendship.

If a fight ever occurs and Alistair uses his dark magic then Ragya would have to as well, revealing her demon status.

The only difference is that hers is more spellcasty while his enhances his combat capabilities (speed/strength etc.). So should be fun to see.

I dunno about her experience with dark magic, but he'll be experienced in fighting demons from his mass killings. Has little to no idea how angels fight though.

Anyway, its 2:30am so I'm off to sleep.

I would say that Ragya has more experience towards killing humans in the shortest and most efficient way through her dark magic. The magic basically makes all of her attacks dangerous, since even a grazing cut can lead to severe internal damage since the electricity conducts and tears through organic matter. Doesn't really amp her physical stats, so the fight would probably play out with Ragya utilizing her greater capacity to defend against Alistairs higher offense and attempting to get in a small attack or two since even small attacks will damage as much as a large one.

Also, good night.

On a side note, it should be pointed out dark magic (this was cleared up with sky earlier, dig through OOC if you want, think its pg 10/11) won't have such a detrimental effect on him, seeing as he is already corrupted with it. Essentially it fuels his power even more, absorbing it, but also means he uses energy faster, so will end up getting tired quicker.

To put it in anime terms, its like going from Super Saiyan to Ascended Super Saiyan. Your power output is increased,but so does the level of energy consumed.

Alistair goes by the basis that none of his attacks are small. They are all fast and with the potential to slice right through a person. Well unless you're a sharlak and have the integrity of a hardened rock.

But yeah, if she tries to kill him with dark magic, she essentially gives him a boost of power, at the expense of the rate he uses his stamina. That'll be fun to play out *chuckle*

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking that I might have to bow out of this. So much has happened before I've even had a chance to read, and I've got a lot on my RL plate that I am not sure that I can carve out the time necessary to post with enough quality. I am having trouble keeping up with the other RPs that I'm already in as it is!

Sorry, @SkyGinge and everyone else. Thanks for putting this together, but I'm just not going to be able to do it.

Maybe the next one.

That's sad news, but perfectly understandable. I would argue that actually not too much had happened in the grand scheme of things, and it would be fairly easy to just hop in as Comix has pretty much just done, but obviously if you think it'd all be too much I respect that decision. I hope things become less stressful for you :)

Welp, that leaves Ragya at a heavy disadvantage. She would have to go near berserk and fully form one of her wings to actually get the physical stats increase dark magic grants, since she would normally hold back and use her base strength while simply enhancing attacks to use as little magic as possible.

Yeah, it just happens to be a bad RPS matchup. Someone with light magic would probably weaken his dark magic, making him an easier target and closer to a normal human in capability. The same way a wind user does well to a wind one, or a water user can be detrimental to Sharlaks, cooling their bodies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever you want him to be like, though probably not too dumb, and I imagine a more quiet and sensible type :)

Eventually, but perhaps not at the tavern, and in the battle place later or the bit after that.

Forgot to mention as well that this where the plot forks or this first story arc. Some people will go to the tavern, others will meet the magician neutral character and end up in a different subplot, or indeed characters like Apos will simply remain in the city and get involved with things a little later :)

Huzza for sub plots 
debating whether or not to have Rani be a smart ass since the type of drink was never specified

@Black Masquerade : There is only one merlady, and her companion is a regular human girl. Please try to make sure you're getting everything correct as whilst it's not a major issue it's a little frustrating and not the first time I've had to edit a post for you :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back