• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Hearts of Nations and War - Overview

Gradous13

King of Snek
don't know what it is... but every time I hear the howl of a brisk summer breeze, the smooth pressure of wind against my body... I just embrace it. The fact I have to fight, to fly, just to live. I love it, I truly do...the sound of the engine roaring to life, the adrenaline of another kill...hell even the tedious task of linking ammunition together for the machine guns. Even though the wrencher's are supposed to do that....

I am a pilot, and I fight for what I see as the right in the world and I swear I will vanquish any enemy who stands in my way... Damn them, Damn the Raskvans for killing our King! They started this bloody war and we will finish it! Glory for Belka! Long live the Cromwell rule! For I will die for our land and what we stand for! I will vanquish the enemy in the air, I am one with my messerschmitt and I will dominate...

So that is it? The Belkans have declared war on us? Do they not realize it is not we who assassinated their great King? Very well then, if they want to blame us for what Arcadian forces have done then Raskana will crush the Balkan fools! How dare they bring death to the door of our glorious motherland?! How dare they think they have the right to pin this on us! They haven't the right, let alone chance to win!

I have no doubt in my mind that our great leader, King Dragovich will bring us to victory! I am a great warrior of Raskvana and with my Mosin I will send the enemy to hell!

King Reginald Cromwell... a king loved by the Balkan people's was assassinated by Arcadian forces disguised as Raskvan southern militia. Belka immediately took arms and blamed it upon Raskvana, their neighbor to the north east. Now a new leader has been appointed, King Rienkil...

King Rienkil is corrupt with his power but hides it to we'll. He seeks to take all Raskvana's land for himself. He cares not for the Raskvan innocents let alone his fellow Belkans. Greed is his way and that's all he care for, the wealth of his new nation...

King Dragovich, he is a just and fair leader of the Raskvan peoples, he may not be the most loved, but certainly the most respected. Raskvans respect Dragovich due to his decisions that he has made, many of them hard to put through but the turn out in the end has always been a positive factor....

Now the fires of war are upon the two great nations, perhaps even the world, will corruption seize the people's of Belka and Raskvana with an iron fist, or could it be that maybe...just maybe, a groupe of people could put their differences aside and destroy the evil spreading throughout the land thanks to King Rienkil...

Raskvana is industrious centrally, farm land and forests cover Raskvana with a massive mountain range in the south. The Lokoa Mountain range is relatively easy to navigate by foot along with light and medium vehicles such as cars, trucks and half tracks. Heavier equipment such as tanks will have a much harder time through the winding roads and steep hills. It snows seven months out of the year and is mostly hot during the summer. The Raskvans have adapted to the extreme climate of their motherland and know how to use it to their advantage...

(Raskvan tachnology is based off of Soviet Russia of WW2)

Belka is very industrial, most of central and North Belka are industrialized with the south being farm land. The cities and towns are strategically built and placed (for the most part) and there is a small arms force in the the larger cities such as Krupp and Serena and a larger forces in the Capital city, Tileria and the two main industrial cities of Gralda to the north, and Wasser to the east. Like their enemy, Belka knows how to use their land for success...

(Belka has a German technology base for their weapons)

(TLDR: Belka's King was assassinated and the deed was blamed on Raskvana. Belka now has a corrupt leader and wants to take Raskvana for himself no matter the cause.

Raskvana is now going to defend herself by any means necessary to keep the people's land out of Belkan hands...

However, getting to the source might be the only way to stop the blood shed)

See Main Thread: Casual - The Hearts of Nations and War

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back