• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Governments Puppets

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A secret government-funded organization known as Division, which recruit young people with troubled backgrounds, sometimes directly from prison. Division erases all evidence of their past lives and molds them into efficient spies and assassins. The recruits generally do not have the freedom to leave the agency. While in the previous series, recruits are warned they may be "cancelled" (killed) if their progress is deemed unsatisfactory, in the new series, Division also implants in them tracking devices along with kill chips. Having broken away from the government, Division now performs operations for their own gain, hurting their country if need be.

@Vampirelovee

@Anno Bane

@Keira Winston

@Deadkool

New recruits:

5 males

- drummerboi

- Anno Bane

- Deadkool

- closed

- closed

- open

5 females

- Gilmore

- Vampirelovee

- Keira Winston

- closed

- closed

-closed

Death to all betrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
Rules

Forum rules

Any thing getting hot and heavy fade to black.

No GMing

No mary sue or Gary stu

No op you can get hurt

No anime

Dont control other's characters

No one liners

Third person only

Death to all betrayers

Zera woke in a concert room with bright lights. Last thing she remembered was being taken out of a cell. As she looked around she frowned. The world spun around her. When she woke she sighed. A man was there to greet her he told her she was legally dead to the world no one knew she was alive and she was to become an Agent of division.

That was 3 years ago she was almost graduated to agent. Now how ever there were new recruits coming in. She would greet them but stay away she wasn't there to help them float. If they got cancelled it wasn't her fault

Death to all betrayers

Lyra sat in the corner of the concrete room she'd woken in, trembling slightly. Her time in juvie had given her some withdrawal problems. Someone had taken her out of her cell the night-or was it day?- before. She couldn't tell the time or date. A flashback was coming on, she could feel it. Lyra struggled against it, but couldn't, closing her eyes and rewinding 8 years...

~

"Your teacher said you failed a test today!" Lyra knew that wasn't true. "A 9 year old should know how to spell, Lyra!" She closed her eyes tight as her mother backhanded her cheek.

~

Last edited by a moderator:
Lia shot up, her body shaking. She couldn't see anything and her mind was clouded. At first she didn't know who she was, or what she was doing there. Hazy memories began to flood in. She remembered being in the back of the police car, hatching some plan. A sharp pain rang in her ears, as she tried to fetch more memories. She felt around, the cold floor her shaky hands, the darkness taking over her senses. After a few minutes of helpless wandering Lia heard a voice and a bright ligh shined in her eyes.

It was unusual for Wednesday to sleep without any nightmares. They all started the same; a endless ocean where no matter how fast or how long she swam the darkness swept her in. Her parents voices constantly echoing through her mind was the only thing to muffle the crashing sounds of the waves. She was drowning again, beginning to accept death until she was jolted awake. Stone walls, and metal bars surrounded her and she could not decide if it was still a nightmare. Her hand slowly crept up to the side of her head trailing down to her shoulder. The pain from a fresh bruise still lingered there. She didn't remember what had happened after her last deal. The only thing that she saw was her hand, firmly punching the face of the police officer. "Im such an idiot," Wednesday whispered under her breath, letting her face rest in her hands. She wanted to scream, kick something, anything to let out the anger she was keeping bottled inside. What would her parents think? What would her friends say? She didn't have much time to worry about anything because her thoughts were swiftly interrupted by footsteps from outside.

Brooklyn's eyes fluttered opened. The whole world was blurry. She sat up straight, but didn't manage to get up. Where am I? Brooke thought. She ran her fingers through her wavy blonde hair still unconscious. The world spun. There were spots of light every where. She didn't remember much. All she remembered was getting hand cuffed and ushered into a police car. She didn't remember what for. Maybe partying? Drugs? She didn't know. She brought her knees to her chest and clutched her head. She had a major headache.

TheFallenGirl said:
Lia shot up, her body shaking. She couldn't see anything and her mind was clouded. At first she didn't know who she was, or what she was doing there. Hazy memories began to flood in. She remembered being in the back of the police car, hatching some plan. A sharp pain rang in her ears, as she tried to fetch more memories. She felt around, the cold floor her shaky hands, the darkness taking over her senses. After a few minutes of helpless wandering Lia heard a voice and a bright light shined in her eyes.
A woman stood over her."Welcome Lia to Division. Your old life is behind you. You have been killed basically to the world you no longer exist. You belong to Division."She said. She sighed and looked at the girl."here dress and meet me down the hall and dont try to run there is no way out and you have a chip that tracks you. I am Amanda you will be meeting with Michael down the hall."She said. Amanda got up and left.

giraffesarebetter said:
Lyra sat in the corner of the concrete room she'd woken in, trembling slightly. Her time in juvie had given her some withdrawal problems. Someone had taken her out of her cell the night-or was it day?- before. She couldn't tell the time or date. A flashback was coming on, she could feel it. Lyra struggled against it, but couldn't, closing her eyes and rewinding 5 years...
~

"Your teacher said you failed a test today!" Lyra knew that wasn't true. "A 9 year old should know how to spell, Lyra!" She closed her eyes tight as her mother backhanded her cheek.

~
A man sat in front of Lyra." Welcome to Division. Your old life is far behind you. Every one thinks your dead. We faked your death, you have a chip in your hip so we can track your every move. Now dress and let's get moving time to integrate you with the other's. Also you will be wearing these sweats until you earn your right as an agent. Remember you don't comply with us you will get Cancelled. My name is Michael, Amanda and Percy are head of the organization. Now get dressed and meet me outside. " he said. He got up and went outside. He made his way to another room.

Fawn said:
It was unusual for Wednesday to sleep without any nightmares. They all started the same; a endless ocean where no matter how fast or how long she swam the darkness swept her in. Her parents voices constantly echoing through her mind was the only thing to muffle the crashing sounds of the waves. She was drowning again, beginning to accept death until she was jolted awake. Stone walls, and metal bars surrounded her and she could not decide if it was still a nightmare. Her hand slowly crept up to the side of her head trailing down to her shoulder. The pain from a fresh bruise still lingered there. She didn't remember what had happened after her last deal. The only thing that she saw was her hand, firmly punching the face of the police officer. "Im such an idiot," Wednesday whispered under her breath, letting her face rest in her hands. She wanted to scream, kick something, anything to let out the anger she was keeping bottled inside. What would her parents think? What would her friends say? She didn't have much time to worry about anything because her thoughts were swiftly interrupted by footsteps from outside.
Amanda walked to Wednesdays room. "Welcome Wenesday to Division. Your old life is behind you. You have been killed basically to the world you no longer exist. You belong to Division."She said. She sighed and looked at the girl."here dress in these sweats and meet me down the hall and dont try to run there is no way out and you have a chip that tracks you. I am Amanda you will be meeting with Michael down the hall." Amanda says. She got up and her heels clicked on the floor.

[QUOTE="Keira Winston]Brooklyn's eyes fluttered opened. The whole world was blurry. She sat up straight, but didn't manage to get up. Where am I? Brooke thought. She ran her fingers through her wavy blonde hair still unconscious. The world spun. There were spots of light every where. She didn't remember much. All she remembered was getting hand cuffed and ushered into a police car. She didn't remember what for. Maybe partying? Drugs? She didn't know. She brought her knees to her chest and clutched her head. She had a major headache.

[/QUOTE]
A man walked in to Brooklyn's room.." Welcome to Division. Your old life is far behind you. Every one thinks your dead. We faked your death, you have a chip in your hip so we can track your every move. Now dress and let's get moving time to integrate you with the other's. Also you will be wearing these sweats until you earn your right as an agent. Remember you don't comply with us you will get Cancelled. My name is Michael, Amanda and Percy are head of the organization. Now get dressed and meet me outside. " he said.

Michael got up and went outside. He waited in the hall for all the recruits. Amanda stiid next to him. He talked to her quietly and nods."Get zera she ia our best trainer."He said. He turned when he heard the doors open."Follow me."He says to them.

Death to all betrayers

Lyra dressed quickly and followed him out, cautious. Everything about thebsituation reminded her intensely of her mother, and she wasn't quite sure why.

Wednesday couldn't help but laugh as Amandas words kept ringing through her brain. "You belong to Division,"She jokingly mocked under her breath, "I dont belong anywhere." She slowly got up, reaching for the sweats on her bed. Getting dress she stumbled out into the hall, quickly tying her long black hair into a bun. Other doors around her were slowly opening, and as she was looking around she heard a man call "Follow me." Wednesday wasnt sure what to accept, but she reluctantly followed.

Brooklyn gathered all her strength and stood up. She rolled her eyes as Michael walked out of the room. She didn't know exactly what the "Division" was, but she wasn't happy. "Bitch," she said annoyed. She dressed out of her jean shorts and tanktop unhappy. She had to wear a lame outfit. Sweats, so stylish, Brooke thought sarcastically. She slipped on her outfit and walked down the hall.

Lia was angry, no she was pissed. She followed the guy who was supposed to Micheal, and grumbled to herself. "I can'y believe they actually caught me. This is probably the CIA or something, trying to interrogate me." As she followed the man, she thought about possible escapes. There was nothing. She didn't know the way in, she would never know the way out. She decided to stay put for now. Lia may have been stubborn, but she wasn't stupid.

Michael lead them into the training room." Here is where you will train and learn what you need to know. Just ask an older recruit they should help you. Like Zera down there."He pointed to the girl who was beating the crap out of a punching bag. She knocked it over with one kick to the left is our tech room where you will learn all you need to about hacking and phone tapping. We are a small sector of the government top secret even CIA or FBI dont know about us. Like I said again there is no escape from here unless your cancelled or made an Agent." Michael said."Zera come here please."He said. The girl looked over and walked up."yes?"She asked."you will be helping these ladies get started. Dont be to mean."He said"your almost there just watch how you treat them."he says.

Death to all betrayers

Wednesday was honestly to tired to care about what happened when they got to this training room. Secret agents and government stuff was way over her head. She was much more worried about what her parents would say once she got out. She listened as Michael explained the process and the one thing that caught her attention was "there is no escape." For a second she thought about this because no escape ment no more parents. No escape ment that Wednesday would never have to face ridicule or rejection ever again. It didn't matter where she was or what she would be doing. If that ment becoming an agent of this weird top secret government agency who cared. Wednesday was tough enough to know that punching a few bags or hooking up some phones was much better than facing the harsh truth of reality. This wasent going to be so bad after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back