• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Ginjinka circus!

128283-6d65e396c43c767a3acf3b7fb1b5a015.jpg

scroll1a.gif

"More training?" The boy raised an eyebrow before sighing and waving to the others whom he left behind in the tent. He lifted the tent's sheets before looking to the vaporeon waiting for him. When she mentioned that he had a problem, the corners of his mouth pulled into a bit of a frown. He was trying to blow it off as he didn't have a problem, but perhaps she knew what was with him. "It's nothing too bad. As long as it's within my reach I should be fine."

Seeing that Vapor wouldn't budge from the spot, Aiden reluctantly growled under his breath, sitting down in front of the water type. "Besides, what could a water type like you do with an electric type?" He asked, genuinely curious even if he did sound a bit obnoxious.

128284-5e09b0e28ba648fde13f0a5de58d2e83.jpg

scroll1a.gif

The swablu
seemed to stare up for the moment, surprised by the confidence the boy had in her. She felt the contact upon her skin and felt his burning warmth contrast to her average body heat. When the girl in blue squealed at the scene, Lucenia seemed to sigh at the moment broken up between them. Pyrra on the other hand had taken the moment to back away from his contact. "T-Thank you, uhm, did you have somewhere to go next? I hope we're not bothering you now!"

The Vaporeon huffed a bit and looked off to the side "just because I'm a water type doesn't mean I don't know how to help..." She murmured and looked to him a bit. Besides, it's not like she wanted to... She was doing this for her brother like he asked. "Besides, what are you going to do when the ring master finds out?" She asked raising an eye brow "you'll get kicked out and you won't be making any money." She pointed out.

"The faster we figure out how to tame it, the better. It's not like we have to do this for a long time... Mabey like an hour a day, so sush." She smiled a bit and patted the spot infornt of her again, insisting he sat down.

Flynn for some reason was a bit dissapointed that she had backed away a but but quickly brushed it off. His smile fell to a small one and he shook his head "no, you are not bothering, this was the only thing I had to do today." He said. It was strange to have such a free day like this, we'll atleast untill the circus were to start.

"Where were you headed to again?" He asked curious. The maril also felt curious, Mabey she could tag along...?

128283-6d65e396c43c767a3acf3b7fb1b5a015.jpg

scroll1a.gif

Aiden raised an eyebrow, she was siblings of an electric type. Perhaps she did know a few things. Then again, she did suffer from his own sparks, how could she manage once more? At the mentioning of the ring master finding out his lack of control, he gritted his teeth before uncomfortably sitting by the Vaporeon. "So how are we going to do this?" He asked, one elbow on his knee as his hand propped up his head. The show was within a couple hours and he already did some practice with Ray.

After some silence, he spoke up, glancing down at her hands. "How are your hands? Will you be able to perform..?" He asked almost hesitantly. He did feel at fault for hurting the gal, he surely didn't mean to shock her so suddenly.

128284-5e09b0e28ba648fde13f0a5de58d2e83.jpg

scroll1a.gif

"Pyrra wanted to take a look around the circus since she seemed to have gotten her singing down." Lucenia replied, touching her new friend's arm as she looked up to Flynn. "I was thinking about showing her around the area before we left." Pyrra looked up to the two before hesitantly smiling. "I thought it would be nice to see the others I may be working with." The kricketune shrugged lightly before smiling eloquently. "You've already met most of our crew, but I'm sure there are still many you have yet to meet."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back