• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Princess' Dream - Rules

Kyero

Three Thousand Club
Rule #1: None of the following will be tolerated:

God-Modding - Writing for your character (as a mortal) as if they can do anything without limits or boundaries (like a God or Goddess).

Metagaming - Writing your own real life knowledge and experience into your character which they should not otherwise possess. For example, your character is a thief who also happens to know about surgery and medical practice when it was never part of the character’s background or written in the profile you provide for the RP when you submit. This is also an instant and one way ticket out of the RP.

Power Playing - Writing for another player controlled character without both the owner’s permission, and mine as the GM. So basically, when your character engages another player controlled character in a conflict and the following takes place: Your character attacks. The other player dodges and writes that they struck at your character, but otherwise obey the rules and do not auto-hit you. You write that your character dodges the attack, pulls them in close, and punches them in the face without giving the other player a chance to at least write the damage themselves if they don’t know a way out of it. Writing that they had no time or planned method of countering or escaping the situation because your character auto-hit them is what we call Power Playing, and this too is an instant one way ticket out of the RP.

Rule #2: Respect your fellow role-players.

Everyone who joins the RP is here to enjoy the experience as much as you are, and are just as entitled to a fun and respectable experience. If anyone disrespects their fellow role-players such as name calling, bullying, or unpleasant verbal jousting with the direct intent to cause mental or emotional harm, I will do two things: I will remove your character from the role-play by killing them in an unceremonious manner IC in a post you can do nothing about, and I will summon a moderator to deal with you.

Rule #3: Character Creation has two basic rules:

1) No over exaggerated anti-social behaviors will be tolerated. Characters who can't mesh with society have no place in this RP, and they are flat out boring to boot.

2) If you want your character to be "the best" or "the strongest" or "the fastest" or something of that nature, then it's first come, first served. Once your desired trait that you want your character to be the most powerful in has been used, it's no longer available for you to use.

I have already made my character Kyero the fastest humanoid mortal alive, so "the fastest" in terms of raw speed of body movement is no longer available to you. Be creative and be quick about nabbing these kinds of "best" or "highest" level traits before they're all gone.

Rule #4: Communication is a must.

This RP is going to be much larger and more long winded than it looks at first glance, and as such there needs to be constant communication between everyone. Any questions you have about the RP should be asked the moment they pop into your minds. Any time you plan on involving another player character(s) in what your character is doing, you must talk to the owner of the character immediately before the event takes place. If you write for someone else's character without their permission, that will earn you a warning. Any secondary violations will earn you banishment from the RP.

Rule #5: Be realistic.

The RP is based on a world of fantasy, but the laws of physics still apply and nobody here is going to be superman. There are some Races which have enhanced abilities in certain areas, but otherwise you should expect to portray a fairly normal character.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back