The Garden: Rise of The Nameless

Hello! I wish to reserve a character. And my favorite genre is Fantasy and color is a deep blue

She's a female named Ningyo.

She starts off as a doll and her creator get lonely since no human female wants him due to his obsession with making dolls. So with mainly technology he fixed up one of his dolls "Ningyo" with a computer brain, a full ciculatory system that pumps ooil and not blood, and a heart. He soon fell in love with her. However, she had no feelings of her own due to being a doll/computer. So with the help of witchcraft, a witch breathed a soul into her, giving her thoughts, emotions, and female parts. After that she thought he life with the crator was great until her started using her body. It wasnt just him. He let his other friends touch her and rape her. However, due to never aging she was raped until the old man died. She thought she was free until she found out she was sold to another man. Once again he used her until he sold her. This went on for over 200 years. Ill go into A LOT more details when i find the time to make her CS

Her powers are doll manipulation and human manipulation. (human doesnt work on gifted people such as wizards, vampires, half dragons, half shadows)

Ill explain that stuff too.

it alright you don't have to be all fancy with your character just as long you have fun making it that all I care about! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back