• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The gap between paradise and true hell and school for hybride and the gifted

Leo Radomir

Seven Thousand Club
The island of reflorosa meaning shining rivers has been around long before man and many humanoid races came to to build and live on it, the hybrid and human governments agreed to not to mess with the other creatures territory's lands and for the most part this accord has been kept. There's also a prison on the lower levels for deadly hybrids and other creatures that want nothing more than to see the pact and peace shattered into a thousand pieces, it's forbidden for first and second years to go unless given special permission to go and get rare herbs and other things people may need. Not much is known about the prison but a select few teachers that were there when it was made so they can warn students. One can pay for a teacher to save them and there are many different ways if they are stupid and careless enough not to heed the warnings. The same goes for the higher levels and some even have seals for a very good reason.

anime island pics - Bing images

Rules and expectations
Co mods HuntedFox HuntedFox SkyeCloudgate SkyeCloudgate Dana Zane Dana Zane
1. I get some people aren't the best speller etc but please you spell checker etc or ask for help reading a broken post not only doesn't look good but it also makes it hard for others. make sure to make things neat as possible as well this will help.
2. Don't come in here and try force chars that have no place in the rp that means no huge cartels warhammer etc
3. Please make your powers realistic as a student you won't have full mastery over your powers
4. please don't god modding and metaing, after the 3rd warning you will be temp banned if you do it right after you come back your gone. If you need help because your on your phone again asking for help is not a crime as a matter of fact i would encourage it.
5. If it's done by accident by accident please edited it right away stuff does happen when we get too into it me included
6. Bios have to make sense and have drawbacks etc
7. Using my rp as a race track to push your side story forward and cutting others out is an auto two strike everyone should have a chance to post with out the rp being a mess etc.
8. If there is a misunderstand etc between players or me or my co mods keep it civil for the most part i get we get heated sometimes, if not something you can talk about on here please pm me or a feel co mod.
9. Only use powers or ability's that are related to your element and such
10. I can be very nice and fair but if you ever try and play me or the co mods against each other your gone, i have enough of the crap irl don't need it on the net.
11. 3 to 5 lines min this is not debatable and no text talk it's a peeve of mine
12. Ideas to make the rp better are welcomed and make sure not to double up on teacher and assistants if possible so please have fun
!3: Min age 14 max 22 i don't want a bunch of little kids running around school
14. I'm not completely against pming for predetermined lovers but being open can help the flow of the rp in several ways. More rules can be added as need
!5. please keep spam out of the rp for the most part and use the ooc and here's the link
!6. i'm allowing 6 meta or gmhs in the first come first served
17. one liners are only allowed if it's to agree by the group for the right reasons
18. I get people get stuck so on occasion two liners are allowed but please make it a decent two liner that others can work something from.
Fantasy - The gap between paradise and true hell and school for hybride and the gifted OOC:
Fantasy - The-gap-between-paradise-and-true-hell-and-school-for-hybride-and-the-gifted chars

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back