• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Game Keeper's Island RP thread

This is pretty much free-form, yes? We won't be using stats and such? Do you have any more information about the world state, or can we just make up whatever as long as it goes along with the race? I'm interested in being a Varl :] (loved Banner Saga and all @___@)

Free form yes. Don't worry about stat rolls. I left the world open for you to work with because I didn't want to restrict y'all other than the basics I gave with the races.

Fancy. I fancy myself a sneak/thief or a wizard of one form or another. You guys have any character preferences?

I think we're good to go. I like how your character is less mage and more tactician @Somnium. It's different.

I'll make the first post today. I'm a little busy today so it make take some time. I'm packing to move back up to University and driving up tomorrow so it's a little crazy. Remember the RP is detailed so be sure to give hearty posts. :)

Good luck to your heroes in the Island.

It's hard for me to post on weekends, but if I don't make a post tonight, I will tomorrow for sure :]

Quick question before I post: Is Kit left on the island with her holy symbol with her or is it gone with the rest of the gear?

<3

No rush. Just wanted to make sure everyone knew. All items are missing from the party. So that would include the symbol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yoshiaki Kudo]I'm going to take a guess and say this is closed? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26309-disco/ said:
@Disco[/URL]
We have a full party so yes. I'll let you know if anything happens though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back