• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Galactic Era, Gundam Wing Alternate Universe RP?

Riven

Hey, I've been rewatching the Gundam Wing series lately and realized how much I had in my childhood. So here's the sitch, If you are willing to participate in this RP, You need to know a LOT of Gundam Wing and must have an advanced amount of Roleplay skills. Each post should be at least a paragraph, at LEAST. The Galactic Era takes place in an alternate future where the Mariemaia Army has won the final battle and taken over Earth, to which the Gundam Pilots have retreated to the Cosmos in the Space Colonies seeking Refuge. Years have passed and the war has begun all over again, with the Mariemaia Army leading Earth into war against the Space Colonies, and OZ returning from the stars, to which the Gundam Pilots continue to fight, until their deaths, to which the Gundams have been reported as lost. In the years that have passed, the distant descendants of the original Operation METEOR subjects decided its finally time to take action.

There should be at least 5 main Characters, sons and daughters of the original Operation METEOR Gundam Pilots (Genders are chosen by roleplayer). Now piloting their own Gundams, based off of the Operation METEOR design Gundams. Secondary characters would be children from Sally Po, Lucrezia Noin, and such.

This is an alternate Arc, the Endless Waltz Arc will continue partly, however all of the suits will have changed by now, which means they will be the OVA style Gundam designs. The Original Five would be using their original suits from the official anime and manga, the OVA style design would be the descendants' mobile suits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back