The Forgotten .:. Magiks Arise

Well, you could be a bystander in the club. Magiks have a kind of sixth sense about other magiks. Kind of like that prickly feeling that makes the hair on your arms stand up but you don't know why exactly.... or you could be a refugee in the resistance?

or even more interestingly I'll have you caught by the scientists and have someone to interact with *evil smile* :D

Roo said:
No clue how to start xD
I know the feeling :)

NeoLeaf said:
or even more interestingly I'll have you caught by the scientists and have someone to interact with *evil smile* :D
(Leans waaaaaaaay the heck away)

@Dethbycoffee when Fell said, "Get up, Peter. No dogs allowed, remember?" Are we saying that Peter was in a submissive pose (which I can totally see) and that was Fells way of saying "don't bow to me, we are equals," or was he telling Pete to take a human form.

Forget the last one

xD meant as to take human form, but either way works on how you want to interpret Fells words since you know what your characters may or may not have been doing at the time. ^-^

@MrMopp

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhhh, THAT kind of shapeshifting. I thought if Peter turned into a human he would be naked.

Sorry guys!! Trying my best to get posts up and it's not going too well because of a mix of spare time and power-outs. All my free time happens to be smack dab in the middle of load shedding when there is bugger all electricity but hopefully that time is drawing to close and I'll be back to posting regularly soon!

Hey guys, sorry I'm MIA. I've actually been in and out of the hospital and will be going in for surgery this Friday morning. Shir knows my level of sass pretty well, so i give him permission to play Orla to push the story forward for now until I'm not drugged up enough to post.

but but but... Such levels of Sass scare me. This is a pivotal moment. I'd rather wait for you. but I'll post for you if the others need me to. I might post just to get everyone inside the building though atleast.

Good luck Xanafera!!! Hope all goes well!!

And Yahtzee is having scheduling issues irl to get back to post also

So! The rp might be moving a little slow right now until things settle out. ^-^

I'm trying to get into this. I've just got a massive to-do list .---.

I'll get to it. Promise.

Important Activity Notice

Due to some issues I've ran across my posting is severely limited. My to-do list is massive and I have no way to post. My iPad was stolen, I'm losing phone service tomorrow and have no idea when I'll be getting it back.

Sooo yea...

Although I have yet to really enter into this one so it's not that bad of a thing for you guys.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Atom said:
Important Activity Notice

Due to some issues I've ran across my posting is severely limited. My to-do list is massive and I have no way to post. My iPad was stolen, I'm losing phone service tomorrow and have no idea when I'll be getting it back.

Sooo yea...

Although I have yet to really enter into this one so it's not that bad of a thing for you guys.​
Oof! Rough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back