The Forgotten .:. Magiks Arise

Coolio ^-^

@Atom - Totally Accepted ^-^ just remember this is a modern world so figure yourself accordingly xD

Oh and I guess I could ask both Atom and Roo -- are freelance Magiks who will join us, or are you already refugees in the Resistance?

Phoenix, Fairie, and nymph are full. The other positions have an opening.

...So many magicks ... and only 2 scientists...

This is really going to be quite a handful... me against the world ( -_- ) *pops hands*

Im trying to hold off, not sure how the scenes will merge, if at all? so Fell is in a separate location from Henry?

From Coffee and Shirobys posts , I figured one was in the booth while the other was looming like gargoyle on the cat walk.

I thought it would best to have the meeting in his office, but if works best for everyone else I could always edit my post and move Henry to the VIP lounge putting us all closer together. Your call @Dethbycoffee

You sent Fell a text about meeting and to bring the wolves if they were seen. I was planning on Fell getting the text, and going to where Henry is, and since the "wolves" found Fell first, then they get to be drug along xD

I think @Yahtzee is still having irl difficulties, so we will try and move a little slow so he can catch up. I'm sure he'll be okay if I pop him in with Treven just to at least keep him with the group.

Shiroby said:
I thought it would best to have the meeting in his office, but if works best for everyone else I could always edit my post and move Henry to the VIP lounge putting us all closer together. Your call @Dethbycoffee
Well I wasn't quite sure where he was, but I knew he wasn't in the main part of the booth, so I left it vague.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back