The Forgotten .:. Magiks Arise

I'll be creating my scientist soon as I get on my pc today ^-^ ((if my husband doesn't skip out on the last 3 hours of his work day....)) if it so happens I am unable to make it today, I certainly will in the morning since it's my day off and not my husbands... xD

Agh sorry for the delay! My dearest mother needs a computer and I, rather generously I might add, offered her the services of my own. Anyway so I've been using my phone in the interim so if there are any mistakes try to not judge me too loudly. I'm a sensitive soul after all.

I think id like to pop back in. But don't wait for me. I'll either have Grey catch up in his own time or have him captured by the scientists (@NeoLeaf ). Either way, I'm going to have a little fun with it.

Actualy, I'm leaning towards letting him get captured. To start, anyway.

(@NeoLeaf) Do your worst (8))

...hold it, how the heck would you capture him (or keep him)?

Somebody shut me up.

MrMopp said:
I think id like to pop back in. But don't wait for me. I'll either have Grey catch up in his own time or have him captured by the scientists (@NeoLeaf ). Either way, I'm going to have a little fun with it.

Actualy, I'm leaning towards letting him get captured. To start, anyway.

(@NeoLeaf) Do your worst (8))

...hold it, how the heck would you capture him (or keep him)?

Somebody shut me up.
Never mind about him getting captured.

Current thoughts are that Xana's escape route opens up near my bar. Where I could begrudgingly shelter you all despite being business rivals "ish"

If that's ok I think that would be a great point for me to step into the story.

Oh yeah! That is a good idea!

Okay! I'm creating a "Resistance" group that will provide support for our magiks, and there will be double agents within the group that also work for the scientists.... The Resistance members are all NPC characters, so they are free range for control. ((Except for 1 or 2 possibly who will be player characters to act as liaison between the resistance and whomever at the time is talking to them... xD ))

The only other non-controllable NPC will be the leader of the Resistance who will solely be controlled by me.... ^-^

By the by -- I will be putting the resistance information up in the Overview tab.... ^-^

Stuart Lycus's thoughts as he looks over the rules just before joining the resistance.

Do not showcase your Magik

No brainer.

Do not speak of the Resistance. Ever.

And don't leave home without your handy-dandy cyanide capsule. Got it.

Do not start a fight if you can't finish it.

Translation: Infighting is A-OK.

We help each other. We do not abandon our Pack mates.

Heh-heh. Use the buddy system OR ELSE.

Remain loyal to your friends and pack mates. Always.

Nobody likes a double crosser. Got it

Remain loyal to the Resistance.

What, am I gonna get lynched if I don't sing the anthem?

Fight for your life. Never give up.

...dammit.

Welcome to the Loup Garou Resistance HQ. A safe haven for anyone who does not have dog allergies

Hm... Loup Garou Resistance HQ... I don't know if that's what you wanna call it @Dethbycoffee but it is kinda fun to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Shiroby -- I'm going to bring in my Npc Fell Blackcoat in your business... since he's a lawyer and all ((as well as fellow magik)) I thought he could be what helps hide your blackmarket goings ons. ^-^ so he's a regular patron to your clubs and things. xD

@MrMopp -- which means your guys ((or at least 1)) could be there also as a go between with Fell and the others ^-^

Sounds good to me. I'd also be up for @MrMopp 's guys to be involved. When I read them my first thought was an honest yet illegal business man like my character, would defiantly have a string of jobs ready for them if they ever needed cash. So on the payroll or free lance works well at my end If you're interested.

I also thought that some of these dealings will have been made with or for the resistance. Not that my character would expressly know this or even care. I'd imagine they would know him, yet he would know only the money he was being paid and when to arrange drops off.

(edited to fix some errors)

Shiroby said:
Sounds good to me. I'd also be up for @MrMopp 's guys to be involved. When I read them my first thought was an honest yet illegal business man like my character, would defiantly have a string of jobs ready for them if they ever needed cash. So on the payroll or free lance works well at my end If you're interested.
On yeah, I'm interested.

So, as far as interaction goes, if you want to do the dead-drop system, I assume that our characters would be meeting for payment and/or info on dead-drop locations instead of exchanging goods directly?

Hang on, hang on. Penryn's "club" (which is actually a bar) is located less than a block away from Orla's club? And you can access his personal office, where he keeps money and sensitive documents about his legal buisness, from the alley?

Yes, Yes, no. In that order. It's a night club with a private bar, for VIPs and after parties. His office and the other admin areas are on the top (third) floor. The Elf girl is currently at the opposite side of the building hammering on a emergency exit/service door at ground level. I'm sorry if my post made you think he was on some form of fire escape/outdoors stairs. He is in fact currently just inside the front door, just high up is all.

If any details or anything I RP needs to be altered to better fit the story or to aid other characters. Let me know and I'll fix anything.

1- Is Penryn's club really that close to Orla's bar? In terms of location I thought it would have been another block or two away. Close to make competition, yet far enough away to make its own atmosphere.

2- Would it be safe to say that Mr. Penryn has had to deal with Adrian before? In the same sense as Orla would have at first. Criminals being traced back to the club, complaints filed against the club, drugs etc. Etc. Then again, Idk just how new this club would be. Maybe it wasn't around as long as Orla's so Adrian wouldn't have really been there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back