The Forgotten .:. Magiks Arise

Yay, ill probably b over for a stiff drink, and to check out the wierd energy I keep feeling >_>

Well!!!, if your solo now, I can have it as your my connect to getting the tickets. I just never knew about the underground lol all these powers will be new to me, and it will come as a shock if a friend is involved...or no?

I will be writing the Raid post this afternoon <3 Be prepared!! --To note: The post will be written in multiple paragraphs...... Do not think that you must only respond to the ending of the scene.... ^-^ Nitpick through the paragraphs and show us what happens with your characters throughout the scene! ^-^ If you want... xD

Okay! I'm writing the scene now!

@Yahtzee @andujarprime @Xanafera @HighnessesReign @Pudsey @Ian Temero @NeoLeaf

The raid has begun!

Just letting y'all know, I plan on Carry being the person shot >_> Is it mean if I use her to drive my character forward that way? lol

I'm not even sure if I'm the one taking over the raid or if it's @Dethbycoffee. Either way if those who're inactive don't post anything I'll capture their characters and do the unthinkable. Humm... maybe this will be the first time I'll utilize the 'fade to black'. *snaps on mad-scientist gloves/surgical gloves.*

Yahtzee is probably having RL issues, so give him time... as for the other two... I have tried to contact them but have gotten no answer. Anyone wanna try to recruit us some replacements? ^-^

Sorry guys and a big thank you to @Dethbycoffee for enhancing my days with that sheer awesomeness! I am indeed having some connectivity issues. I have been dying to post soon and I will once I can. Bear (bare?) with me a little longer

Man that took forever! I still have to get to the 1x1 post and I will right now. Thank you everyone for waiting for me. I hope I have not manipulated the circumstance too much. I'm a little worried I may have overstepped my bounds with this but let me know what you guys think. I can always change as needed.

Shyt just got real O.o hope I didn't ruin anything though. I'm at work so on my phone. If I messed stuff up I'll go back and fix it tonight just let me know

*shakes with excitement and anticipation*

THAT. WAS. AWESOME.

Gahhhh on my phone. Just running through Costco and I'll be home to reply!

Is the wound on aviur enough for Orla to patch up? It'll be fun to have her use her magic for the first time =)

Among friends -

Everyone is now safely out of the fray! Yay! ..... Those who have dropped out - the other faerie, the drow, and the nymph have been captured by the scientists... -sadness- moving on!

--By the by, I will be creating a scientist for myself as well, so that there is someone to help Neoleaf with the opposite side of the story :D

--And yes, Orla will be able to heal Aviur :D <3

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.......! > :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back