• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π“𝐑𝐞 π…π¨π«π π¨π­π­πžπ§ 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐒𝐝𝐨𝐫 | π™Šπ™Šπ˜Ύ

Other
Here

ven

sage
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to The Forgotten Corridor's OOC!
If you have any questions for me don't be afraid to ask.
Character Sheets will be up either later today or at some point tomorrow.
I plan to talk to everyone separately in order to plot out proper character arcs, but if you already have an idea feel free to DM me.

I'm either going for a Griffyndor or a Ravenclaw character. The Griffyndor has very mild kleptomania that she is working on overcoming. The Ravenclaw is more of a studious healer.

all of those sound fun! honestly leaning more towards Hufflepuff myself, they just seem a fun bunch.

I'll probably use a Slytherin OC of mine! Depending on the number of active characters I may make a second Gryffindor character.

Very excellent, very nice :)
Truthfully, in the name of balance, I'm okay with creating a character in any house to accommodate others since it's always a little bothersome when there's a vast disproportion. (Or, maybe that's just me. Who knows?)
Was thinking along the same lines, hence asking, all four have potential so I'm happy to go wherever as there's always something interesting to do

I’m going to go for a Hufflepuff that still believes they should’ve been in Ravenclaw. Obsessed with astronomy and magical creatures. Kind of a Luna vibe, but a bit more talkative.

Will there be a limit on how many characters we can play? For example, if we have a lot of female characters, would I be able to make a second OC who is male? Or would you prefer us to keep it simple with one each?

Will there be a limit on how many characters we can play? For example, if we have a lot of female characters, would I be able to make a second OC who is male? Or would you prefer us to keep it simple with one each?
Each person can have 2 characters!

I'm a Slytherin personally, but I'm pretty flexible about the house I write for. I'll probably check out the CS first and then decide from there~

NGL for FC I’m probably going to do Kathryn Newton for Years 1-4 and Kim Petras for years 5-7 LOL.

Kim Petras is transgender, so I actually think I’ll do Alex Lange for Years 1-3, Kathryn Newton for Years 4/5, and Kim Petras for 6/7 because then I can show the whole transition as well xD

Excellent. I'll drop a character sheet later on today. I usually use Maisie Williams for my gryffindor OC. She has a face that works for young student as well as old student.

Definitely sticking with Hufflepuff but not sure what to go for faceclaim, between Bella Ramsey & Dafne Keen as they both have ones that could work for the first and seventh year students but not sure where I'll go if I do a lad for my second character. He'll likely end up wherever seems to have the least people.

If we wanted to make a pureblood would you want us to work within/around the sacred 28 by grabbing a minor one that isn't expanded upon much or do we just make our own?

Also so sorry if I've completely missed it somewhere but when abouts is this happening? Do we need to acknowledge prior events or are we existing in our own HP universe?

If we wanted to make a pureblood would you want us to work within/around the sacred 28 by grabbing a minor one that isn't expanded upon much or do we just make our own?

Also so sorry if I've completely missed it somewhere but when abouts is this happening? Do we need to acknowledge prior events or are we existing in our own HP universe?
You can just make your own!

Should have mentioned this earlier -
This is within a separate universe where things like blood purity and dark wizards exist, but no Voldemort or Wizarding War. As for the era, it takes place during the modern day. Things like blood purity are going out of fashion, but there are still a decent amount of vocal supporters.

Hadn't realized I missed the initial question, but realistic face claims are required. If you can find a realistic-looking piece of art go for it, but no anime or cartoony pictures. You can also only do a written description if you so desire!
Ah, afraid I gotta bounce, then. Hope you guys have a lot of fun!

Choosing a wand is surprisingly hard but otherwise my character should be finished today! Then depending on the balance we need I can chuck my lad up too

Choosing a wand is surprisingly hard but otherwise my character should be finished today! Then depending on the balance we need I can chuck my lad up too
Have you tried doing the wand quiz on Wizardmore? It's super helpful and it's just a few questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back