• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Forgotten BloodRose Lake Pack - Lore and Rules

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

AshleyBergie

Country Girl

1522122432661.png
Long ago in a small town in upper Wisconsin known as Manitowish Water the original wolf pack lived. The wolf pack known as the BloodRose Lake was the one that had started all wolf packs from just a simple curse put on them by a very angry witch.

In the beginning pack there were only 10. The first 10 ever werewolves to walk the earth as man and beast. The curse was placed on these ten 10 people all due to one thing. Murder. These ten people were known to hunt down mystical beings and kill them. The witch had enough when she lost her whole clan to the hunters. It was then when she gathered the power of her fallen clan along with the many other fallen Mystical beings and cursed the hunters and their future offspring.

To who ever is to kill a person or mystical being on purpose or on accident and is known to have the hunters blood run through their veins will change and turn into the beast they truly are in the eyes of the witch.

There is a trick though to those families who have openly talked about the curse to their offsprings. Those who carry a red rose birthmark on their body are ones who are carrying the curse. If you have a red rose birthmark I would proceed with caution. The beast is inside you and wanting to fight its way out in bursts of anger. You can either fight the rage or let it consume you and finally become the beast your bloodline has always been.

Will you be a beast, a human or a beast waiting to show its face at the first sight of death?​

Last edited:
RULES
  • No OP playing
  • Replies must be atleast 8 sentences with some details so is easier to reply to
  • Sex is fade to black
  • Characters will be no younger then 17 and no older then 30
  • Only realistic character pictures
  • No random charcers added last minute to cause unneeded drama without talking to me
  • Any other rules will be placed here if i see a need to add more
  • In the other tab of your Character sheet type the word Rose so I know you read the rules

Users who are viewing this thread

Back