• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Forest

In the image section, do you prefer people to use real people, or drawings?

I've seen a lot of arguments for and against both, so I just do whatever the OP prefers.

@Corgi

Dagfinn said:
In the image section, do you prefer people to use real people, or drawings?
I've seen a lot of arguments for and against both, so I just do whatever the OP prefers.

@Corgi
I would preffer real people, but if you can't find any other than a drawing that is your character, then I understand completely.

I AM SO READY.

GIMME A MINUTE TO FINISH UP THE KING FOR MY RP, AND MY CHARACTER WILL BE IN THE PROCESS OF BEING MADE. OWO

[QUOTE="Zero Gravity]I AM SO READY.
GIMME A MINUTE TO FINISH UP THE KING FOR MY RP, AND MY CHARACTER WILL BE IN THE PROCESS OF BEING MADE. OWO

[/QUOTE]
Alright ^^ Take your time!

Going to make one once I get back home (read: before 2) so you should have one more afterwards... I'll probably make a *Builder, unless you need anything specific?

Edit: *Preferably a Builder, then Warrior, then Leader, then Scavenger. Just request a position because I don't really care.

2nd edit:

RandomBomb said:
Going to make one once I get back home (read: before 2) so you should have one more afterwards... I'll probably make a *Builder, unless you need anything specific?
Edit: *Preferably a Builder, then Warrior, then Leader, then Scavenger. Just request a position because I don't really care.

2nd edit:
That would be wonderful! Whatever you want to make, aslong as we don't have an excessive amount of it!

This sounds interesting! I will start making a character now. Do you think we will need a male or female? I would like to help keep at least that bit balanced haha. I can go either way.

Dewbug351 said:
This sounds interesting! I will start making a character now. Do you think we will need a male or female? I would like to help keep at least that bit balanced haha. I can go either way.
Male. Please, please, please make a male! I didn't eman to make an evolution of woman c: And thank you!

Also, I changed the map a bit, so please take a look at that and if you have anymore ideas for roles/positions, please tell me! <3

@AnaBella @CelestialBunny

I just noticed that both of you kind of have the same name, so I'm not sure what to do xD Would it just be that you both go by Alex?

Corgi said:
Male. Please, please, please make a male! I didn't eman to make an evolution of woman c: And thank you!

Also, I changed the map a bit, so please take a look at that and if you have anymore ideas for roles/positions, please tell me! <3

@AnaBella @CelestialBunny

I just noticed that both of you kind of have the same name, so I'm not sure what to do xD Would it just be that you both go by Alex?
I have to say i rally like the new map layout, it flows much better. Also I had a question about technologies that we have.

Dewbug351 said:
I have to say i rally like the new map layout, it flows much better. Also I had a question about technologies that we have.
Thanks! The last one was the layout for the book that I'm going to make, so it was meant for me to have full control over.

As for the technologies, it isn't advance in anyway. They have tools such as axes, and weapons, but nothing like a gun. The only reason they have axes, though, is because of the loot crates.

If you'd like, I could create a position that tries to advance the technologies.

Corgi said:
Thanks! The last one was the layout for the book that I'm going to make, so it was meant for me to have full control over.
As for the technologies, it isn't advance in anyway. They have tools such as axes, and weapons, but nothing like a gun. The only reason they have axes, though, is because of the loot crates.

If you'd like, I could create a position that tries to advance the technologies.
I feel like that might be a nice addition, but it may not have to be its own position. I do like the idea of them toying with things though to try to advance.

Also. I can do more than one boy character if you would like or it looks like we will need it.

Dewbug351 said:
I feel like that might be a nice addition, but it may not have to be its own position. I do like the idea of them toying with things though to try to advance.
Also. I can do more than one boy character if you would like or it looks like we will need it.
If that's okay with you, it would be fine with me!

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Imma make a guy too ;3 Probably xD I'll see what you need!

[/QUOTE]
Woo! All the guys! I honestly figured there'd be more guys in this because of what's happening in the roleplay.

Also! This roleplay will probably involve people finding things about about the cyph's and such. So, if there's a scavenger or someone on guard, I may have them find something and hopefully not die.

Corgi said:
If that's okay with you, it would be fine with me!
I put one of my guys as a possibly leader , but i can change it. I don't have pm yet on here otherwise I would have messaged you.

Since you guys want to have leaders, do you want there to be multiple leaders? Or multiple Co-Leaders?

Dagfinn said:
Well I've been trying to make a CS...
Take your time ^^ No need to rush.

Got accepted, she said pls read notes, and the first line of my submission literally says, "This is my way of saying I read the notes" because I put an alternate format of it. :-/ I get that you were supposed to put "It's dangerous out there, but really... It was right after it. rant over

*facepalm*

No offense to the OP.

RandomBomb said:
Got accepted, she said pls read notes, and the first line of my submission literally says, "This is my way of saying I read the notes" because I put an alternate format of it. :-/ I get that you were supposed to put "It's dangerous out there, but really... It was right after it. rant over
*facepalm*

No offense to the OP.
No! I meant the quote I quoted! I highlighted some things you needed to change >~< I know what you meant there...

Dagfinn said:
NEED TO RUSH!!!!!!
durnt tell meh wha to do

Yeee I got accepted without edits ( :P )
Indeed you did ;D

Dude it wasn't in reference to your statement

It was in reference to your personality, which contradicts the lore

You should pay more attention, not OP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back