• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Flower Shop

Autumn McJavabean

Prettier than you.
The sun shining on the cool autumn mid-November day as leaves fell and the wind blew. Brook trekking the sidewalk to her family own store where she would work and help her father and mother out after school.

A junior at a private university, Brook was dressed in an outfit for school; Red plaid skirt, red blazer, white sweater and a brown purse slung over her shoulder.

The sound of her one-inch heel Mary Jane's echoed through the city of Toronto.

She opened the door to her parents shop and was greeted with a warm hug as her father helped with some customers.

“How was lecture?” asked her mother. Her blonde hair lit her mother’s face up with her sparkling blue eyes.

“Great”, answered Brook. She walked passed her mother with a smile, walking backwards. “I’ll tell you later” she said as she turned around and smacked into one of customers. “Oh, I’m so sorry.”

96305bc7bad4ea98425ae9206c8c3d42.jpg
[\spoiler]

Brook Gaffner

Brook Gaffner is a student at the local local private college and works with her family at the Miyoki Flower Shop..

Height: 5'1"

Weight: 95lbs

Appearance

Brook is a short, slender young women women with brown hair and matching eyes. She tends to wear a school outfit with a blazer, knee-high socks and a skirt. She sometimes wears glasses to see in the distant, but often times doesn't truly need it, making it an off and on thing.

Personality

Brook is a cheerful and optimistic girl who often is very positive. She is a very caring person and her care for the flowers at the shop symbolism this starkly. She is also often seen at the cafe next door, coffee being a thing she loves a lot.

Doodle Doodle

Skyler fell back at the sudden force smacking them. His sketch pad fell on the shops floor.

"Oh shi- sorry, should be been more careful." They stated, skyler had been mindlessly wondering around the store try to grasp a sense of inspiration. However fleeting it tended to be.

Skyler went to pick their sketch pad up careful not to let any stray papers fly away.

Skyler fell back at the sudden force smacking them. His sketch pad fell on the shops floor.

"Oh shi- sorry, should be been more careful." They stated, skyler had been mindlessly wondering around the store try to grasp a sense of inspiration. However fleeting it tended to be.

Skyler went to pick their sketch pad up careful not to let any stray papers fly away.

"Oh, here, let me help," Brook said as she knelt down and helped pick the papers up. As she helped clean up, her hand slid to a paper that Skyler had also gone to grab and her hand touched the top of theirs. Her eyes looked up as she blushed.

"Ah..." They were very attractive and Skyler was lost without words. "I... Um... Hi, I'm Brook.

She removed her hand and used it to brush back her left-side parted hair behind her ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back