The Fleets of Talavah

Well, other than Aliz shooting one of the guys standing back with a Crossbow at the ready, twas a good post :)

Just to make it clear, I'm going to let @Irubus post before me, since he has yet to react.

(Since a few days have passed I thought it might be best to clarify that, in case you were waiting for me to post or something.)

I'll get it in by tomorrow, have to work late tonight. Heard anything from the other people? Who haven't posted.

No rush, just wanted to make sure you weren't waiting on me. And no, but I'll ask Wavebird if he's been in contact with any of em later.

In that case I vote we immediately go blow up one of the giant tanks instead of go on a road trip. Screw realism, let's break out the demon swords and magic cannons! Anyone got a lot of explosives? Let's DO THIS!

@Wavebird - What about Red Thunder? The other two seem to not have been active for quite some time looking at their profiles but Red Thunder is making posts daily. If you haven't already you might want to send him a message to see if he's just bowed out or if he's just been waiting for a chance to respond.

While we're on the topic any idea what you're going to do with Shifra and Jed? If Rubyrose has indeed disappeared are you going to have to take over that character as an NPC since he seemed rather important, or are we going to drop a tree on him?

We've tagged @Red Thunder many times without any replies. But if he does come back I will take on Jed as an NPC, if not, Jed and Hin can just disappear fot now (tho that'd be a shame).

Now I don't know about demon swords and magical cannons, but there will be three vacant hovercraft just standing about littering the streets once this conflict is over... so we can start a tiny fleet xD

Three crafts and a bike. Ahaha. Also cannibal wants to make a character to add on. We had one in mind since people left. Mind if we post it?

@Wavebird - Glad I wasn't the only one wanting to hitch a ride on the hovercraft...even though I doubt Zazjh would even understand the concept...bah! JOY RIDE!

I guess that will mean we'll have to split up, cause nothing could make Aliz leave Sifirh behind.

Just imagine what source of food and material the dead Gohlar would prove! Gohlar-burgers, Armour, and fancy gohlar-fang necklaces for all!

Wavebird said:
I will if no one else does. Would be nice to know who is still playing tho...
*raises hand*

I am! I just... had no way of posting for the past few months. :(

Really sorry, Wavebird and everyone else T^T It was not a free choice that kept me away from here.

Wavebird said:
Alright. I'll go ahead and post later tonight then! (I just finished two other posts and need to freaking rest before writing yet another one xD ). Unless @Red Thunder, or by some miracle @RubyRose (Where are you guys anyway?) decides to show up and do their posts, in which case the can just say here that they plan to post, and I will hold my horses :)
I was in a universe where laptops were inaccessible. It was a lonely, lack of roleplaying, universe- exceptionally painful to live in. I'm so glad I'm back.

RubyRose said:
*raises hand*
I am! I just... had no way of posting for the past few months. :(

Really sorry, Wavebird and everyone else T^T It was not a free choice that kept me away from here.

I was in a universe where laptops were inaccessible. It was a lonely, lack of roleplaying, universe- exceptionally painful to live in. I'm so glad I'm back.
Awesome to see you're back! Let's hope @Red Thunder wakes up now too :P

Sorry about not posting yet, been really busy last week (particularly from thursday onwards. Literally didn't sleep at all on saturday xD ).

I'll try to get a post up tonight after work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back