• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fine Line between Good and Evil

Freyu Valentine

The One Who Wanders
So I am going to try and do one of these questing things O.o Since I personally Enjoy writing (Even if I'm terrible at it) And I like using the ideas that linger in my brain. Anyway The main character Aka you, is a Mage of many talents, using magic to their advantage. You are also slightly crazy as you hear the voices of two beings inside of yourself, one representing the Good and one representing the Evil. Many of the options later on will be focused on choosing between Good and Evil and the basic idea is to remain as morally Netural as possible or at least appear that way.

Things may change randomly as I write and more ideas roll into my brain but, this is the basic idea. I do hope someone takes interest in this mess and I appreciate any feedback ^~^ Thank you for reading this and all that!

--------- End of Author's Note -------'

Footsteps echoed in through the small hallway. It was dimly lit by a ball of purple light, revealing the perfectly carved out cavern walls. The ball of light floated above the head of a cloaked person, their features obscured by the darkness that still seemed to wrap around itself. The person continued to walk through this hallway, It was one that seemed to never end and stretched on forever never changing. Death would be a better option than walking this never ending path. A feminine voice spoke inside the mind of the figure.

A deeper and simultaneously darker voice spoke within the figure's mind. Yeah, lets just fall upon our sword like so many other cowards out there. The voice spoke sarcastically towards the other.

The other voice seemed to start speaking in a louder voice attempting to turn the conversation into a long winded argument however, It was quickly interrupted by the figure speaking in a monotone voice that lacked emotion or substance. "The Path before us will change, give it time." Almost at the same moment that the figure spoke this the hallway ended that connected to a large chamber. The chamber was also completely dark revealing nothing beyond the radius of the ball of light. The figure could see merely fifteen feet in front of themselves and it simply revealed smoothed out dirt and the distant sounds of slithering and hissing nearby. The figure looked into the darkness and began to speculate the options before them.

Option 1: Go in aggressively, Use our special talents in magic to eliminate whatever stands in our way

Option 2: Go in Cautiously, Use a different spell to increase our vision while killing our orb of light to scout out the coming situation beforehand

Option 3: Attempt to sneak away from the creatures ahead, while not one of the figure's strongest skills, with some Invisibility and vision enhancing spells The figure could escape without being noticed, hopefully.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back