• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Final Frontier

Anaxial said:
It has been twenty years since the War of Three, a cataclysmic war between the Ria' Sark, Gual Shir, and the now destroyed Vel' Oris Tribes. The war was terrible and raged on for years but the other tribes of the planet ignored the conflict, it was none of their business. It was only when nuclear arms were exchanged and one of the tribes (as well as half of a continent) was annihilated in Nuclear fire that the Drian and Gromalath tribes stepped in. The charge was led by Ra'Salm, a young Gromalath Chief at the age of 12 began forcefully ending the confrontations. All against the wishes of the Gromalath Elder Chief. When challenged, Ra'Salm proved to be the better Cho' Gnaanth and was now the leader of the largest Tribe on Pan.
Now, twenty years after the formation of the Confederacy the Cho' Gnaanth are growing as a species, not as tribes. In those twenty years, the Fate Weavers had began working on a written language, a common text that all Cho' Gnaanth could use to communicate with. Before then, only numbers and pictures existed, one could argue that Mathematics and Art work were the written language of the Cho' Gnaanth. This was actually quite beneficial for them, arguments were settled in person and no one left the Elder Chief's hut without a resolution. The short lifespans of the Cho proved useful as well, it inspired their scientists worked all that much harder to accomplish technological advancement. Before the Confederacy, the Cho' Gnaanth where on a level of technology similar to WW2 era Earth, within 20 years the Cho' Gnaanth had advanced more than in the past 10,000 years of their existence. Developing new weapon systems, rocket systems, and at the direction of Ra'Salm a space program.

Thanks to a rare element found on Pan known as "Rae Cra'ir", a metal that possessed a strong magnetic field essentially granting hover technology once harnessed, the space program went swimmingly for the Cho' Gnaanth scientists. A facility was founded on the Ji'r Archipelago to the much excitement of the residents who lived on the larger of the islands. It began with their first successful satellite launches, Rae Cra'ir composed satellites could be launched into orbit with less ignition and an enhanced magnetic charge to repulse the metal from the core of Pan at an accelerated rate. Essentially, they used the entire planet as one large Rail Gun to fire off satellites into orbit. While this worked with small satellites and allowed for an easy installment of surveillance systems around the globe, it would not work with a larger rocket, a more ambitious project.

By the word of Ra'Salm, who wanted to conquer the moons of Pan to show the other tribes his ingenuity and power, the Gromalath scientists began work on an enhanced combustion engine that with the help of a powerfully charged Rae Cra'ir chassis, in hopes of being able to launch the first manned flights into orbit.Ra'Salm had come to watch the launch, inside the safety of the bunker, Ra'Salm observed the rather desinger rocket as the countdown began.

The ignition blew, the rockets fired, the Rae Cra'ir chassis was activated and the rocket was beginning its flight. Everyone held their breaths, many test runs had been done but there was still a high chance of the rocket exploding the moment it lifted off the ground... It was in Fate's hands now.
As the rocket launches into the air at great speeds, it begins to spin and then veers off to the side and crashes. Analysis of the footage shows poor aerodynamics and faults with the engine, but your engineers reckon it will be an easy fix

(Quick note, you missed demonsoul's as well @Bobisdead123)

When the news that the first beacon had been received, celebrations popped up all over the planet. The Krikan had finally reached space, however there was still much more to do. When HQ received no new pings from the three other destination spots they began to worry, and tried to get the rocket to attempt re-entry. Their commands reached the rocket, however it burned up during re-entry. The scientists turned to the analyzed data and video footage of the rocket and noticed that the top panel had fallen off of the rocket, causing it's failure. However, the achievement of breaking the atmosphere brought the moral up of all of the people working for IKSO, and brought with it an influx of new members eager to help the Krikan species reach far beyond the sky. The scientists and engineers of IKSO began building a new prototype of the rocket, one that would hopefully be sturdier and be able to make a full orbit and re-enter the planet. All the while studying the atmosphere with the data they had received and applying the newly gained knowledge to the new prototype.

Meanwhile, the digital division of IKSO was scanning over the AI programmed into the previous rocket to check for any possible errors, and fixing any they might find. They had been trying to discover and develop a way to send large packets of images and date back to the planet at every checkpoint as well, to help accelerate the process of reaching farther into the endless void. However, they were not sure it would work as they still new little of the space beyond their meager planet. Because of this they thought of a way to learn more about it, however to continue they needed a bigger budget, so Grien Dromong, the CEO of IKSO, approached the King and legislative branch in their meeting, and asked for a bigger budget, "As you probably already know, in our latest venture we managed to reach the outer atmosphere. We got farther out from the planet than any other Krikan before, on our first attempt. Soon we will be able to reach farther, however, to achieve this faster we require a bigger budget." Grien said in the harsh Krikan language, one of the members of the legislative branch immediately responds, "Indeed you have made one of the biggest achievement in Krikan history. However, how will more money help your projects finish faster?" "Not only faster, but more efficiently. We will put the extra budget towards building what we call an Observatory, which will be used to see far beyond our own atmosphere. Any extra we will use towards getting our hands on better resources and manpower." Grien responds, confidently. "Any more questions?" After a brief silence the King speaks up, "Very well. We will speak over this ourselves and give you your answer later. You may leave." Grien smiled, confident and satisfied, he left the meeting chamber to return the IKSO HQ.

- Analyzed the data the rocket had gathered during it's flight to the outer atmosphere and began working on a sturdier prototype

- Programmer's division started enhancing the code to send large packets of gathered data back at each of the checkpoints

- Requested a bigger budget, if granted will start working on a large observatory

Last edited by a moderator:
"With the the new materials we have established on the outside of this shuttle it should hold together herr chief." The scientist observed at the new shuttle that had taken them weeks to build and it seemed to have grown in size and had been given a better constructed aerodynamics including new materials. "The chancellor needs us to complete this task effiecently and take our time wisely, if we are to conquer planets others we must be able to learn our mistakes." The scientist nodded at his words and continued to gather more data and adjusting new parts of neccesary.

After two weeks the scientist had set another shuttle in the launch bay, "Shuttle 2 codenamed Terror is ready to commence launch on your command herr chief." The head scientist nodded and opened the launch pad, "10...9...8...7...6.." The scientist having there faces concealed with gas mask and such watch behind those mask with both determined faces and anxiety. "2....1....launch commencing..... shuttle is stabilizing....." The scientist hope for the best at this point.

The outcome is told to Sr. Huborn just minutes after the first test. The head of engineering ran across the massive building to tell me, for no letter or phone call could explain it as best then in person. The head of Engineering barges through the door to Sr. Huborn's office. "Señor! Señor! We have wonderfull news!" "What is it? Spit it out man!" Huborn said with his green eyes gleaming with light. "Señor, I have come up with the most ingenius design. It is a system with 4 thrusters which detach right before the rocket leaves the atmosphere. this has also fixed the issue with our last attempt... All we need now is a new rocket propulsion system. These 10 year old missile rockets will not do. Do I have permission to make such a device, Señor?" Huborn looked at his employee and gave off a grin, "My man, you have my permission. You are making your planet proud!"

The head of engineering ran back to the experiment room and talked to his workers. "Men, Señor Huborn is happy with our progress. He wishes us to continue our research on a new propulsion system. All we need now is a place to test it. He has provided us with a hanger here to test the propulsion system. The rockets will be on their sides, and safely bolted and strapped to the ground. The big bolts will be drilled into the bedrock below t insure the engine does not fly away. I want people to quadruple check this to make sure nothing bad happens. I want a firefighting team on location to make sure the engine does not catch fire. Does everyone understand?" The workers replied, "Yes Señor." "Bieno, Bieno. Oh and one more thing. I want these rockets to work so make sure everything is nicely made and wires and pipes are orderly inside the engine.

The scientists came up with 3 designs for a rocket. One is 200 tons and uses hydrogen infused rocket fuel to take off. The second is 500 tons and uses nitrogen infused rocket fuel. The third is 600 tons and uses neon infused rocket fuel. Which worked the best?

Due to resent uprising in the continent of Genesis, Huborn wants to let the Empire know that the space program can do more than just make space craft... Huborn takes some of his best scientist to make a new weapon for the military. "My scientists, we need to prove to the Emperor that we are a useful asset to the Empire. I want you all to make a new weapon for the military. Tell someone to get me when the project is finished. I will leave you with this lab, and if you need workers, dont hesitate to come to me and I will assign you some." With that, Huborn leaves the Scientists to there lab to work. What did the scientists build?

@Bobisdead123

Sorry guys,RP nation delete some of the posts in that post.. I did one for demomsoul and the others. The ones I "missed" will come tonight ,and in detail this time,as you guys deserve it!

DefendKebab1918 said:
Near a mountain far from the Capital,it could be seen that there was a Horde of slaves building a strange device,while Guards stayed there to make sure nothing was out of order.but the most Important things were being done inside the Mountain,where the Reich Space Administration's Headquarters is located,Scientists were panicking because of their failure to complete the task given to them by the Great Kaiser himself,He had made himself very clear that he wanted the thing done as soon as posible,his reasoning was that they needed to Expand the All Mighty Kaiserreich beyond Denariyum.The Satalite should have been finished by now...The Body of the sattalite was almost done but they still lacked the technology about how to build thrusters powerfull enough to send that thing into space,so the Scientists were running around with papers,drawing new prototypes and arguing bettwen themselves when a Millitary Officer with serveral soldiers entered the building,The Scientists lined up,fear clearly could be seen on their eyes.The Military Officer began to speak ''Under the orders of Kaiser XII.Willhelmus,The Reich Space Administration has Officialy been put under the Control of Allkanixes Heer(Imperial Allkanixian Army) and all of you have been pardoned of your failure...All Hail the Kaiser!'' the Scientists yelled 'Hail!'.The Military Officer spoke again ''Now get back to work...More slaves will be transfared here by the end of the week along with more Guards and Members of the Imperial Research Facility to Help...Be Warry though,Herr Kaiser will not Tolarate another Failure...'' The Scientists Returned to work with re-newed fear of being executed,to encourage them to work better.
With near motivation, more scientists and more resources, the Reich scientists and engineers are able to design a rocket that produces enough thrust to carry a satellite into orbit.

With the of the rocket some scientists want to launch it immediately, while others want to build a testing facility and test the individual parts further before launching for fear of failure.

Demonsoul said:
A golden feathered harpy sat in a large chair signing a number of papers with her ink covered talon. Quickly the door burst open and standing in its place was a black feathered girl, her wings were withered and she seemed to be shaking and staring creepily from under her black cloak. "My queen, come quick, it is done." the withered harpy spoke in a raspy voice. "What is done, Oracle?" The queen replied stopping from her work for a moment. "The Celestial Feathers claim they can touch the stars." "I'm bored of this work any how, I'll see this ridiculousness." The Golden Feather spoke calmly dipping her ink covered talon into a small pot of water immediately turning the shimmering clearness into a dark void.
The two of them walked out the door and on to what other species would see as a balcony. The queen took flight hovering for a moment as the oracle took to a much more harsh flight. The two of them flew towards a large floating island a large distance from the city. The queen gracefully landed on a similar balcony whilst the withered feathers forced the other harpy to essentially crash to the ground. As they stepped into a large domed room greeted by a number of harpies dressed in lab coats with dark blue wings with silver flecks on them. The room had a number of harpies crunching numbers on paper and some others putting final touches on a bronze colored object in the center. "My queen I welcome you to see the first flight of Prototype 1. The electromagnetic field of the floating islands has helped greatly with the construction and should help the directory of flight." a celestial feather explained.

One room over the door blew open in a explosion. From within the room a harpy, now charred from the explosion stepped out. She looked rather crazy from the charred hair and feathers blown up in the explosion and the goggles covering her eyes. "I've done it, the perfect fuel!" she shouted and brought out a vial of a putrid colored liquid. She walked over to the pod and poured the vial in and then ran back into the other room and after a moment brought a large tub of the same liquid and poured it in. This was repeated a couple of times before she stepped back a shouted again, "Prepare for launch!" the harpies around the room rushed to find cover behind large panels of glass where they would be safe and could watch it. The fried harpy held a switch and started counting.

0!

The switch was pulled and smoke filled the room.

(Color of text shows species in this case: orange= Gold Feather, gray= Black Feather, Dark Blue= Celestial Feather)
As the rocket engine fires, they can feel the immense force even from behind their protective glass. The fuel seems to be rather efficient as well. The scientists notice that the engine seems to breakdown.as it is thrusting and they quickly solve the problem.

Bobisdead123 said:
As the rocket launches into the air at great speeds, it begins to spin and then veers off to the side and crashes. Analysis of the footage shows poor aerodynamics and faults with the engine, but your engineers reckon it will be an easy fix
The catastrophe at the Ji'r launch facility brought Cho' Gnaanth mortality to the forefront of their minds. Ra'Salm looked on as the rocket crashed and burned with a stoic face. He watched the emergency fire teams rush to the scene in their floating trucks and immediately called for a moot.

All the Chiefs, Chieftains, and even the Gromalath Fate Weaver showed face at the moot. They all appeared in a traditionally primitive long house, wooden walls, a straw roof, a table made from a single slab of stone, chairs of equally hardened earth. The Cho' Gnaanth were seated in order from rank with Ra' Salm at the head.

"We all witnessed the crash at the facility this morning, our craftsmen have proved to have little talent. I am forgiving and I won't challenge them, we've all made mistakes. " Ra'Salm began, he was dressed in a simple reddish-brown toga with bronze neck plates for decoration. All the Cho' Gnaanth were dressed in a similar primitive garb as was tradition. Some had feathers or other jewelery to show their own craftsmenship.

"Elder Chief..." said Desa Soor, a large and battle scarred Gnaanth wearing a white toga. He stood up and looked over to Ra'Salm. "I have personally taken account for this crash. My design was flawed but I have spoken with my Chieftains and we believe we have designed a more stable aerodynamic craft. It's artless brother will be forgotten in the glow of the new. "He said, presenting Ra' Salm the blueprints of the newer craft. It had no name, just like the other but the drawings were surprisingly detailed and the cosmetics were just as flattering.

"The craft of this one is much more pleasing. I am surprised, Desa." Ra' Salm said, taking the drawing. "Begin work immediately, I want the art of its science of the craft mastered before the art of cosmetics." He finished, they discussed various other items such s resource gathering, training of engineers and astronauts, ect. The moot came to an end and over the next few weeks a new craft was forged. Similarly to the first launch, everyone manned their stations and Ra' Salm gazed out at the ship with a determined look. The countdown began.

What was Accomplished

• A newer, more aerodynamic craft was forged. The cosmetics to be added after a successful launch.
  • Mining of metals, specifically Rae Cra' ir increased significantly, to supply future projects
  • A common core for Engineers and Astronauts is under construction. Making training and knowledge of space travel easier.

Also... You guys failing the first couple attempts is exactly what happened with NASA and Russia so no worries :D

Evanw1256 said:
(Quick note, you missed demonsoul's as well @Bobisdead123)
When the news that the first beacon had been received, celebrations popped up all over the planet. The Krikan had finally reached space, however there was still much more to do. When HQ received no new pings from the three other destination spots they began to worry, and tried to get the rocket to attempt re-entry. Their commands reached the rocket, however it burned up during re-entry. The scientists turned to the analyzed data and video footage of the rocket and noticed that the top panel had fallen off of the rocket, causing it's failure. However, the achievement of breaking the atmosphere brought the moral up of all of the people working for IKSO, and brought with it an influx of new members eager to help the Krikan species reach far beyond the sky. The scientists and engineers of IKSO began building a new prototype of the rocket, one that would hopefully be sturdier and be able to make a full orbit and re-enter the planet. All the while studying the atmosphere with the data they had received and applying the newly gained knowledge to the new prototype.

Meanwhile, the digital division of IKSO was scanning over the AI programmed into the previous rocket to check for any possible errors, and fixing any they might find. They had been trying to discover and develop a way to send large packets of images and date back to the planet at every checkpoint as well, to help accelerate the process of reaching farther into the endless void. However, they were not sure it would work as they still new little of the space beyond their meager planet. Because of this they thought of a way to learn more about it, however to continue they needed a bigger budget, so Grien Dromong, the CEO of IKSO, approached the King and legislative branch in their meeting, and asked for a bigger budget, "As you probably already know, in our latest venture we managed to reach the outer atmosphere. We got farther out from the planet than any other Krikan before, on our first attempt. Soon we will be able to reach farther, however, to achieve this faster we require a bigger budget." Grien said in the harsh Krikan language, one of the members of the legislative branch immediately responds, "Indeed you have made one of the biggest achievement in Krikan history. However, how will more money help your projects finish faster?" "Not only faster, but more efficiently. We will put the extra budget towards building what we call an Observatory, which will be used to see far beyond our own atmosphere. Any extra we will use towards getting our hands on better resources and manpower." Grien responds, confidently. "Any more questions?" After a brief silence the King speaks up, "Very well. We will speak over this ourselves and give you your answer later. You may leave." Grien smiled, confident and satisfied, he left the meeting chamber to return the IKSO HQ.

- Analyzed the data the rocket had gathered during it's flight to the outer atmosphere and began working on a sturdier prototype

- Programmer's division started enhancing the code to send large packets of gathered data back at each of the checkpoints

- Requested a bigger budget, if granted will start working on a large observatory

((Busy so short posts, also I think this rp will die out))

Using the data your scientists and engineer build a rocket that should withstand the G's it encounters and the burn of re-entry.

Your programmers find a way to send pictures back and forth

Your budget request is denied until you achieve a satellite in orbit

[QUOTE="general ostruppen]"With the the new materials we have established on the outside of this shuttle it should hold together herr chief." The scientist observed at the new shuttle that had taken them weeks to build and it seemed to have grown in size and had been given a better constructed aerodynamics including new materials. "The chancellor needs us to complete this task effiecently and take our time wisely, if we are to conquer planets others we must be able to learn our mistakes." The scientist nodded at his words and continued to gather more data and adjusting new parts of neccesary.
After two weeks the scientist had set another shuttle in the launch bay, "Shuttle 2 codenamed Terror is ready to commence launch on your command herr chief." The head scientist nodded and opened the launch pad, "10...9...8...7...6.." The scientist having there faces concealed with gas mask and such watch behind those mask with both determined faces and anxiety. "2....1....launch commencing..... shuttle is stabilizing....." The scientist hope for the best at this point.

[/QUOTE]
Due to your work on the frame and aerodynamics the rocket manages to stay on it trajectory and acutely reaches space! Sadly the extremes in space are too much for your rocket and it dies shortly after/

Frontier said:
The outcome is told to Sr. Huborn just minutes after the first test. The head of engineering ran across the massive building to tell me, for no letter or phone call could explain it as best then in person. The head of Engineering barges through the door to Sr. Huborn's office. "Señor! Señor! We have wonderfull news!" "What is it? Spit it out man!" Huborn said with his green eyes gleaming with light. "Señor, I have come up with the most ingenius design. It is a system with 4 thrusters which detach right before the rocket leaves the atmosphere. this has also fixed the issue with our last attempt... All we need now is a new rocket propulsion system. These 10 year old missile rockets will not do. Do I have permission to make such a device, Señor?" Huborn looked at his employee and gave off a grin, "My man, you have my permission. You are making your planet proud!"
The head of engineering ran back to the experiment room and talked to his workers. "Men, Señor Huborn is happy with our progress. He wishes us to continue our research on a new propulsion system. All we need now is a place to test it. He has provided us with a hanger here to test the propulsion system. The rockets will be on their sides, and safely bolted and strapped to the ground. The big bolts will be drilled into the bedrock below t insure the engine does not fly away. I want people to quadruple check this to make sure nothing bad happens. I want a firefighting team on location to make sure the engine does not catch fire. Does everyone understand?" The workers replied, "Yes Señor." "Bieno, Bieno. Oh and one more thing. I want these rockets to work so make sure everything is nicely made and wires and pipes are orderly inside the engine.

The scientists came up with 3 designs for a rocket. One is 200 tons and uses hydrogen infused rocket fuel to take off. The second is 500 tons and uses nitrogen infused rocket fuel. The third is 600 tons and uses neon infused rocket fuel. Which worked the best?

Due to resent uprising in the continent of Genesis, Huborn wants to let the Empire know that the space program can do more than just make space craft... Huborn takes some of his best scientist to make a new weapon for the military. "My scientists, we need to prove to the Emperor that we are a useful asset to the Empire. I want you all to make a new weapon for the military. Tell someone to get me when the project is finished. I will leave you with this lab, and if you need workers, dont hesitate to come to me and I will assign you some." With that, Huborn leaves the Scientists to there lab to work. What did the scientists build?

@Bobisdead123
Your testing find out that hydrogen infused fuel works the best.

Your scientists create a new weapon, a cluster bomb.

Anaxial said:
The catastrophe at the Ji'r launch facility brought Cho' Gnaanth mortality to the forefront of their minds. Ra'Salm looked on as the rocket crashed and burned with a stoic face. He watched the emergency fire teams rush to the scene in their floating trucks and immediately called for a moot.
All the Chiefs, Chieftains, and even the Gromalath Fate Weaver showed face at the moot. They all appeared in a traditionally primitive long house, wooden walls, a straw roof, a table made from a single slab of stone, chairs of equally hardened earth. The Cho' Gnaanth were seated in order from rank with Ra' Salm at the head.

"We all witnessed the crash at the facility this morning, our craftsmen have proved to have little talent. I am forgiving and I won't challenge them, we've all made mistakes. " Ra'Salm began, he was dressed in a simple reddish-brown toga with bronze neck plates for decoration. All the Cho' Gnaanth were dressed in a similar primitive garb as was tradition. Some had feathers or other jewelery to show their own craftsmenship.

"Elder Chief..." said Desa Soor, a large and battle scarred Gnaanth wearing a white toga. He stood up and looked over to Ra'Salm. "I have personally taken account for this crash. My design was flawed but I have spoken with my Chieftains and we believe we have designed a more stable aerodynamic craft. It's artless brother will be forgotten in the glow of the new. "He said, presenting Ra' Salm the blueprints of the newer craft. It had no name, just like the other but the drawings were surprisingly detailed and the cosmetics were just as flattering.

"The craft of this one is much more pleasing. I am surprised, Desa." Ra' Salm said, taking the drawing. "Begin work immediately, I want the art of its science of the craft mastered before the art of cosmetics." He finished, they discussed various other items such s resource gathering, training of engineers and astronauts, ect. The moot came to an end and over the next few weeks a new craft was forged. Similarly to the first launch, everyone manned their stations and Ra' Salm gazed out at the ship with a determined look. The countdown began.

What was Accomplished

• A newer, more aerodynamic craft was forged. The cosmetics to be added after a successful launch.
  • Mining of metals, specifically Rae Cra' ir increased significantly, to supply future projects
  • A common core for Engineers and Astronauts is under construction. Making training and knowledge of space travel easier.
Your new aerodynamic craft manages to stabilize itself as it flies through the air. It manages to enter space and successfully flies its course! Sadly it burns up on re-entry.

"Sr. Huborn! The helium infused fuel rocket design works the best out of the 3 rockets." The head of engineering told. "Good' Sr. Huborn said, 'Prepare the rocket!"The rocket has been put together and is ready for launch. The rocket is double checked and re-calibrated if needed. The new picture satellite has been put on the rocket, ready to be communicated with to take pictures.

"READY THE ROCKET!" Sr. Huborn yelled over the loud speaker. The Rocket was put on the launch pad. "PREPARE FOR LAUNCH!" Sr. Huborn personally said the countdown. "10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. LIFTOFF!" The rockets engines started up and the helium infused fuel made the rocket make a high pitched squeal.

"Sr. Huborn, your new weapon has been finished. We call it the b-25 cluster bomb. It is put on a rocket and littler rocket launch from it to cover an area of 4 acres." "Good,' Sr. Huborn said, ' put the rocket on a truck and bring it to the test field. I will tell the Emperor I have something for him." The Emperor and Sr. Huborn get to the test field and the rocket is in place. "What is this contraption?" the Emperor said. "This is the B-25 cluster bomb. It is a rocket that launches and littler bombs launch from the nose and covers an area of 4 acres. I have used some of my best scientists to make this weapon to destroy any enemy in your path." The emperor looked at Huborn and said, "I wish to see this testing of this rocket. Have you tested it before?" "Yes your Excellency. My scientists tested the prototype here a few weeks ago. This is the kind of rocket your military might use." "Well what are we waiting for? Launch the bastard!" the Emperor said. "Yes your Excellency! Launch the rocket!" The lead scientist pushes the button to launch the rocket and the rocket takes off. The cluster bombs separated from the rocket and spread out the 4 acres. What is the outcome and the Emperors reaction?

its over. This would die too soon (I could tell it was dieing)

I need to create a nation building rp that wotn die...

Bobisdead123 said:
its over. This would die too soon (I could tell it was dieing)
I need to create a nation building rp that wotn die...
It ended? Dammit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back