• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Fate of All Worlds: A Fandom Multi-Crossover RP

Andrita

The Ultimate Wielder of the Dark Side
( I was told to revive a certain thread... But I feel awfully bad about reviving it and saying ' I stole this ' ... So in a sense, I did revive it , and changed it so that the person who made the original idea isn't too mad at me... I hope . )

7084a340512adec38f00a79092d968ce.png

8a8d15f4002cea59bdc2e03580492e00b4d22a18_hq.jpg

A mysterious figure shows up, Omnipresent throughout all known and unknown fictional worlds. He did this with so much as a thouht, so what he was fully capable of was just as unknown as his true identity . Despite the obvious masculine pronouns, he doesn't have a gender, but refers to himself as he for He is cloaked, and his actual appearance is completely unknown. Despite this, he radiated power unsurpassed in all the worlds, and one wouldn't dare defy him, at least as of this moment. " Mortals, Gods, and those who transcend both conceptualizations on all conceivable levels . Allow me to introduce myself. I am referred to in my world as the One Above All . I was the one who sent you all here " . He said, his arrogance clearly showing showing due to the nickname he made for himself. " Some of you may be happy with my proposal, and some of you may not. Chose warriros from your respectable warriors to come to me to test their supernatural abilities and will . It doesn't matter how strong they are, how smart, or how weak. I will give out portals in each world to a World Nexus that connects them all . I plan to spectate this little event, and everyone in each world that isn't participating has the right to do so as well " .

He opened his palm and thrusted it upward, sending a mental projection of a literally Blank Multiverse " This... Is the World of Unlimited Imagination . This was a world that out of many has many tools that will guarantee your survival. It is a combination of all your worlds' variations , whether hypothetical or not . It also contains counterparts of the other characters, but due to being near the World Nexus, their powers are far stronger than the originals . Your goal is to find 5 entities: These 5 each have the ability to defeat me and save your worlds. They are called the Savior Keys . The problem is... I've trapped them in these worlds on purpose , with traps beyond your wildest dreams . I shall monitor your progress . If you find all 5 of them within the year, you'll win. If not, I will send the ones you have with you back to their respective worlds, and destroy all your worlds. Do not dissappoint me " . With that, the voice seemingly evaporated out of existence. How will the heroes and or villians of these worlds do against the uncharted areas of the World of Unlimited Imagination ? Only one way to find out....​

Last edited:
Jet was eating a chilly dog when he heard this as his motoraptor send him a message from the link they have as he eat the chilly dog then get his radoc "way ahead of you buddy GUILD UP" as he said that metal ribbons cover his body as the suit surrounds him and he goes to his bike "HEY MISTER HIGH AND MIGHTY I AM JET OF D.I.C.E. AND I NEVER BACK DOWN"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back