The Fantasy Sandbox

Should we Start all over with limited slots?

• Yes, restart with limited slots.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, we are fin having a confusing wordl with little lore.

• I do not care what we do, I just want to RP.

• Total voters
EraError said:
Name: Amara Fumnanya (Previously Elespeth)

Race: Human

Appearance:

cc8fdf108353be09e3690c00b8aeab2a_zpsebd55a86.jpg

Personalty: Amara is an artistic woman, she saw the newly created world as her canvas. She is a bit of a perfectionist so the way things stand now does not make her happy. Independent, active, loyal and genuine, she tends to be on the quiet side.

Goals: Currently she wishes to regain the Gods trust and faith, while trying to reshape the land that was never properly formed. To be able to make it more then one day, in her fleshy weak form. Although she has not the ability she had before those are her wishes.

Accepted

HeroicDax said:
Name: Aria Kage

Race: Neko, a human-like race with cat ears and a cat tail. They also have better reflexes and can see well at night

Appearance:

TvCZ1S.jpg

Personality: Aria is a bit of a wildcard, sometimes she will be friendly and kind, other times she will be spiteful and mean, and other times she will be shy and depressed for a random reason.

Goals: Survive, restore her memories of her past, to help others

Accepted
Kameil said:
Name:Domi Skitz

Race: Elve

Appearance:View attachment 83538

Personalty:Quirky, nice, Very good at cooking

Goals: -Survive, Become a king

You need to more thoroughly fill out your app by adding a definition of an Elve, and elaborating upon your goals and personality.

We shall start tomorrow then, and everyone that is participating must have an accepted CS.

Kameil said:
So I'm accepted?
You need to more thoroughly fill out your app by adding a definition of an Elve, and elaborating upon your goals and personality.

I'll put a CS up in a while. I've got work to do.

One thing, I should state that your idea of constructing lore in RP or letting multiple people with easily conflicting ideas work together to a singular goals was a rather foolish idea. Especially when anyone can join. Being fundamentally flawed from it's creation, what were you even expecting?

I was not really expecting for this at least. This is an intermediate level RP, so I expected for people to at least be competent enough to know basic rules, but apparently, I misjudged my own assumptions. This CS will be a test of competence now; as the basic world was made, but they did not get far other than making people, the world and elements. So I took over.

Yes, but you gave us no real context, it's foolish. It's be like me giving a primitive tribesmen access to a Nuclear Power Plant, then politely asking him to operate it.

True, but it was a simple task. Create the world. I guess it was rather foolish to not give you boundaries and rules first. I may restart this and make it a closed acceptance RP, but that would not be just to those that are still interested that cannot make the cut.

Dami wakes with a horrible headache. He looks around and can't remember anything before now except his name and the desire for power.

Kameil said:
Dami wakes with a horrible headache. He looks around and can't remember anything before now except his name and the desire for power.
Um...Kam...this is the OOC xD

I did not see this RP as foolish in the least. It could have very easily been done, but at some point everyone started heading in different directions. One person wanted to make dimensions, another wanted to rule realms, some one wanted to make multiple planets. It was just too conflicting, too many voices at once. If only, lets say, 5 voices were to start, we probably could have got something done eventually.

Well, I could start a vote to restart this in a different name, and with only a limited amount of slots. What do you guys think about that?

Nonetheless, I have made the poll. I do not expect everyone to reply, but I will tally off of how many people have posted in the OOC, so 8 people will be counted, other than me.

I was thinking, if we do restart, have the limited roles for those who create and THEN anyone can join in after the world is created.

Beaurmont said:
I was thinking, if we do restart, have the limited roles for those who create and THEN anyone can join in after the world is created.
What a splendid idea. The original five will be legacy characters, the fallen gods, and the others will simply be mortal characters.

And I also just realized the typo in the poll.

Delightful to know I can help. I don't even care if I'm one of "The five." The beginning was actually going along well and then it suddenly went to shit. I don't blame those who suddenly joined either, it became literal chaos.

Not you Mr.Chaos is everything. xD Aside from the random rants, I wasn't displeased with your existence. There is always darkness with light. It was more of everyone posting all at once. No one could get a single thought in.

Well, we only have a third of the votes, but I have put a five hour timer on the poll. After it expires, I will look over the tally and make my decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back