• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

The Fallen Kingdom: Taking Back the Night (Paragraph by paragraph review)

InfiniteChaos

Oblivioux
Hey everyone, I'm beginning this topic for those who would like to review each paragraph of a book that I am writing. This book will be called The Fallen Kingdom: Taking Back the Nigh...

The story from this book originates from the Fallen Kingdom series created by CaptainSparklez on Youtube. Music videos with Minecraft.

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
The novel will be a trilogy, featuring all of the songs within the series as stated before. The novel order, however, will be different from the music videos. Which will be explained below upon how the series will fully run.

Book 1 "The Fallen Kingdom: Taking Back The Night"

The First book will depict the events from "Fallen Kingdom" as well as "Take Back the Night." There will be a Prologue showing with the King in a first person perspective after the Kingdom is destroyed.

Book 2 "The Fallen Kingdom: "Finding the Pieces"

The second book will depict the events seen in "Find the Pieces" and only within that song. (The King may show up with another intro)

Book 3 "The Fallen Kingdom: (Unknown Final Title)"

The third, and final book of the trilogy will depict the events in the fourth, unknown song by CaptainSparklez.

Pretty much, every now and then I'm going to be posting a paragraph from the piece to be reviewed by you guys! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Paragraph One

It was long ago since I
ve looked up at that castle up top of the hill that overlooks the village. A lot has changed since that last night for the Kingdom Most of the castle is destroyed, the bridge connecting the castle to the high tower destroyed I look up at the top of the castle seeing the destroyed roof; some of the red cross banners with a yellow background are still left hanging in the wind, but just barely.

Dang it, you beat me to it! xD I was thinking about the same thing. Well, I wish you luck in writing this! (^.^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back