• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Fallen Angel and the Lion

"She seems to trust you very deeply," Dasuke said softly "please let me make her a bit of medicine even someone as strong as she is said to be will get better faster with help,"

"Please do what you can... I am not doctor... I know little of healing." He told Dasuke, "I trust you.."

"Yes thank you," Dasuke stood and went to go find fom herbs for healing around the forest with the plants help of course.

Tannis closed his eyes and kept an ear for Dasuke, he held Shania close to his chest, blood or not.

Dasuke came back after an hour a good amaount of plantlife in jis arms he sat down and began to mix crush and prepair some medicines.

Shania had not stirred though he could tell she was greatful for hiws warmth.

"Ok... do you want to give it to her or I?" Dasuke asked there was a thick salve for her body a thin green liquid for healing and a slightly peach colored liquid to help her blood replenish faster.

Tannis took a moment, but a few seconds later, he took the form of a rather handsome man. He had long red untamed hair. He still held Shania in his arms, he took hold of one of the ones Shania needed to drink. Carefully he started to try and get her to drink it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back