The Fall of Gaia : Character Creation

Oh, War isn't gonna let it fade. We were just talking today about how she plans on starting really soon she just wants to finish reviewing characters (Unless Humor already has) and then add two of her own first.

Oh okay but I need to ask if half breeds or devil type demons are allowed. Like Demons without wings but tails like lower demons or if not half human and demon breeds. just wondering

Okay, I texted War and she said that Demons without wings are fine but there are no such things as Half human/Demon hybrids. She said it would be looked at like an Abomination and Korth would make it a goal to kill that "thing."

She also JUST said that it would actually be kind of interesting and that she'll think about it.

She'll PM you.

Haley said:
Okay, I texted War and she said that Demons without wings are fine but there are no such things as Half human/Demon hybrids. She said it would be looked at like an Abomination and Korth would make it a goal to kill that "thing."
She also JUST said that it would actually be kind of interesting and that she'll think about it.

She'll PM you.
:o ..... YaY :o

Inny and SirDurrHurrHurr need to actually PM War about you two being accepted.

Because of things...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, guys. So sorry I disappeared. Work has been crazy and I even went into overtime this week because of our blackout dates, so I had to work all week with only one day off and I spent most of that day sleeping then having to do some work for my company. But we are starting tonight or this morning, depending on when I get my two characters done. Or I might just give the roleplay a base start so you all can establish yourselves and enter my characters in later. But I do deeply apologize. Since it was Labor Day weekend and the start of the football season, this whole weekend was blacked out and I'm still the only worker until next week. And I am getting unlimited data on my phone in the middle of this month to make sure that the roleplay constantly runs and never has this pause again.

But anyways, we'll be starting soon once I get some characters approved.

Hey, Eli! I forgot to tell you thank you so much for finding interest in my roleplay. I really appreciate it and am extremely excited to roleplay with you! So, here's your character review so hopefully we can get started and have a good ol' time!

She's a wonderful, well-thought out character and I like the fact that she's innocent to common talk, which makes perfect sense with her being raised in the kingdom. But there are some detail and timeline hiccups. Delilah and the king had their affair only three years ago. So the princess and her are the exact same age. Therefore, she would have been nineteen when she found out about their affair. Also, the fact that Fiona was secret to most people but only know as a rumor. It's said that Fiona fell in battle because no one could accept it. But just in future reference, the queen would probably only share it with her daughter since Fiona was reborn as a Valkyrie and it's almost taboo for a mage to disagree with Gaia's bidding. Other than that, she's pretty much done and ready to be accepted.

Oh, I can't remember if I read if she had any interest in the war or is she comfortable just doing her princess duties in the castle?

Hey, Rafi! I think I forgot to tell you thank you for being interested in my roleplay, as well! But I'm highly flattered and look forward to roleplaying with you. As far as your character, he's well thought out and pretty much perfect. I can't find anything that relatively needs to be fixed so he's accepted!

Hi, Drez -- welcome to RPNation! I'm glad you've decided to put in a character sheet for my roleplay and am highly flattered. Here's your character review, and I look forward to roleplaying with you!

Well, I can certainly see that you're a Dragon Age fan. As much as I love Fenris, I cannot accept this character because it's pretty much a mimic of Fenris and doesn't have much to do with Gaia or the war. Please take the time to revamp your biography and detail your character in more to the certain elements that need to be noted. I'd like to know more about him and see more of your creativity put into him rather than a copy of Fenris. What was his childhood like? Where is he from? Did he know his parents? What were they like? What were his teenage yeas like? How did he get captured and sold? What was it like being on the market? How long was he on the market? Did he have siblings or friends also captured? Where did his master live? How did he escape? What was the torture like? What was life like after he escaped? Did he try to return to his home? Did he once have faith in a Goddess/God and lost it? How did he learn to fight? What are his likes and dislikes? Does he wish to participate in the war? Where does he live now? Did he ever have a mate? What is his other goals? Where did he get his weapons?

Think about the little details in order to flesh out your character. If you need examples, look at the approved characters or my two characters at the beginning of this thread to give you a based idea. I hope to be roleplaying with you soon!

Hi there, Hatter. Thank you for finding interest in my roleplay. I look forward to a new roleplaying partner. Here's your character review.

First off, his timeline does not match at all to where and how everything happened. The Violet Dusk happened almost three-hundred years ago and since the Violet Dusk, Gloia has been dead. So it's impossible for him to see Gloia in any physical form because she only lives within Ominia as a spirit. Second, his biography doesn't seem to touch base with anything other than him being a thief. I would like some more details on his childhood, teenage years, and coming into being an adult. Second off, next time ask me before creating a terrain or area of your own that is not listed. Where I don't mind it since I did forget to touch base with a desert terrain, it would have been nice if you asked me so I could establish a history for it so it would have some depth and understanding. Also, I'd like to be detailed in on how his life has been since he's been released from his ruby. What's his standing on the war? Where is he located now?

Look forward to roleplaying with you! Other than that, he's an interesting character.

ATTENTION. There has now been an "Approved Character" and "Pending Character" section created on the first page of this thread to help those you have applied know if their character is accepted or still needs to be fixed, or that you're currently working on them. So please take a peek to make sure if your character is accepted or not! Thank you!

@War Paint Well, it's school time now, but I'll jump right on that when I get home. Just some minor timeline readjusting, from what I'm reading. Thanks!

Thanks, War. :)

Did you and Inny PM War, SDH2? Haley mentioned that you should--- maybe that's why you haven't received feedback yet. *shrugs*

What did I do this time?

And we've already PM'd her by the way. If this has something to do with some kind of altercation between him, me or whoever it is, I'd like for someone to tell me straight up.

Alright, I believe the changes have been made, sorry about the whole timeline issue, I ended up just taking out all reference to her age but generally kept everything the same, if that's okay. I'll change it if needs be, I also added onto her view on the war in the Extra Notes section, but I'll just copy and paste it here.

"* She is interested in the war, half-way due to the politics of the matter and half-way due to the fact she wants to stop the war, subconsciously because she wants to make up for what she did, but also to become famous, like the Sorceress she heard so much about. And while she enjoys (most of the time) her princess duties she'd prefer to make something of herself before settling down to be ruler."

Ah and thank you~ I like forward to roleplaying with you too! c:

Ah. So im taking this move as our characters as not accepted then, Ms. War? Hm. So this is the card you play....?

Very well. I shall drop this character. And make another in possibly the near future. Rraugh, my well of brimming inspiration doth runneth low....*scratches head and goes to think about life*

No, I was about to update that. I just wanted to hurry and start the roleplay before getting distracted by anything else. Give me a moment to review them both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back