• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fairy Struggle

He lifted the hat up to his shoulder so that the little fairy in it could climb over there. "'So, pie is good?" He just wanted to confirm it, otherwise he would have to pull something out of the freezer. "Well, if someone tries to grab you, I'll just break his arm. Sounds like a good deal?" He didn't want to scare them, but just standing in the street would eventually become a bit more dangerous for the two faries, than to just join him home. "If you guys are sleepy I can probaly make ready like a bed of fairy size"

Marcy crawled up to his shoulder, huddling close to the collar of his shirt and holding on to it. "Pie is fine, and don't worry about the bed, I've got that covered." She tried her best to hide as much as she could. His threat scared her a little. She didn't want to see that, so she was just going to try and hide so she wouldn't be grabbed at. A thought occured to her. "What's your name?"

Fen cautiously fluttered to his other shoulder, but didn't sit down. With one hand she took hold of his collar, and the other was at her side. She didn't relax her wings however, and her eyes scanned the area with a mix of being cautious and nervous.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

"Magnus, Magnus Nikolaisen" He replied and put the hat back on his head, starting to walk, though he kept his tempo slow. "And the name of you two lovelies?"

"I'm Fen." She said in a simple tone, still scanning the area for threats or danger. Eventually she lowered her wings a bit, mainly to hide from the eye of others better.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

He nodded gently as the girls said their names. They should be easy enough to remember. "Fen and Marceline? Pretty names"

Macy blushed. "No..not mine..." she said with a head shake. "You can call me Marcy or something..well, you can call me whatever you want..it's your choice really.."

Last edited by a moderator:
He shrugged and continued to walk with the two on his shoulders. "I like it. I might not remember it by the time we get home to my place though. I have a terrible memory" Magnus explained as they moved through the blocks, and one lady who stared at him in shock as he had two fairies on his shoulders, simply got a glare from him before she hurried off. No one would look at the fairies like they were belongings. they were friends.

She cracked a smile. "It's a difficult name. People back at the village used to just call me..." She trailed off. Thinking of the village hurt to much. Wait...why do I care about the village..? Nobody really liked me there anyway.. well, I guess it's 'cause it's my home... She shook her head as if to clear her thoughts and stared at the old lady. She scooted closer to Magnus in fear, gripping his collar so hard her knuckles were white.

Torinth buzzed happily along a small creek hoping to find some water fairies to tell his jokes to. Maybe, possibly, this would be the day he made a friend...that wasn't a little 4 year old human. Not that he had anything against humans, in fact, he loved the little ones, it was just, different. He wanted friends he could count on to be behind him on his opinions and didn't mind his peculiar..."habit". Since there were such places that did not contain water (dreadfully awful places) he carried with him a magically refilling water cup. If there was no water around, he would just drink...unfortunately, to replenish his strength, it took a lot of drinking. He was also smaller than most fairies, but that didn't bother hm, in fact nothing much bothered him, just lonliness. Anyway, he shook his head and continued on with a smile...maybe just maybe.

((maybe he can run into a human and become friends with them??? Just and idea if someone wanted to ;) ))

Fen was silent, just scanning the area from the human's shoulder. Suddenly she asked, only sending a swift glance at his face, "What is that? On your face..?" She meant his glasses, though didn't know what they were.

Melodia Jacee Morris- Fairy- Can Control Water- No Master

After wiping a good majority of the black substance from her wings and body, she stood up again but found that she was lightheaded. This isn't good. She thought as she started walking in search of a water substance. The puddle she was in before didn't seem to do the trick with the black gunk swirling around in it.

Gliding through a small area that looked like it had human hutss all around Torinth noticed a puddle of water!

"Finally!" He told himself.

Descending towards the puddle he noticed something moving in it.

Geting a closer look he realized it was a fairy! He dropped to the ground to inspect the scene and saw that it looked like the fairy was dehydrating fast.

"You don't look to good...Do you need some water?" He asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back