• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Fairy Struggle

Lizzy

Lady, running down to the riptide
The fairies are in anguish and confusment after their beloved queen died. Everyone and everything is affected. The fairies' secret realm barrier suddenly collapses, seeming to throw the fairies into the real world. The plants and animals flee from the realm as well, or wither and die in the plants' case, which is another reason why the fairies can't stay. Many get separated and lost, forever without their other fairy companions.

Now humans are starting to see and even catch these fairies and keep them for pets! Some of the fairies' powers are fading as well, causing them to be weakened and unable to escape the humans, if they ever had a chance before.

So who are you? A human or a fairy? Will you survive?

We'll see....

--

Basically a random town in the center of the U.S sorta in the middle of no-where and mostly surrounded by meadows, plains, valleys, and trees/forests.

--

1. Nothing inappropriate or romance 18+

2. Please keep swearing to a low level.

3. Basically all RpNation rules

4. You can have up to 2 characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fen was hovering above a muddy creek shore. Her pale green eyes darted about nervously. Slowly the fairy went across the water and farther across the meadow. The forest was on the side of the shore she had left. However, the meadows she was fluttering farther into was slowly being filled with giant... wooden boxes basically. Flying around a small, pale blue one carefully she suddenly bumped into some invisible force! She didn't realize it, but it was a window. Pulling away from the clear and smooth solid Fen straightened herself and looked away from the window to see a sidewalk, a metal beast, and a huge fairy without wings... How strange. Before she could be spotted the small fairy landed on the window sill and sat down, her legs dangling off the side. What was this place?

Off in the forest, Marceline was hovering around, staring at the humans that were carrying...jars? And what looked to be boxes? She flew off out of the forest as one looked in her direction. She flitted over to a small meadow, looking around. She kept going until she found a bunch of huge human...houses, were they? There, on the windowsill, sat another fairy. Thank goodness! Another fairy!, she thought, flying over. "H-hello, my name is Marceline." She said extending a hand.

Fen jumped, hovering above the windowsill with a startled expression. She relaxed when saw the voice that frightened her was another fairy.

"Hello, I'm Fen." She said with a friendly smile. She settled back on the window will but didn't sit down and instead took the hand in her own and shook it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Melodia Jacee Morris- Fairy- Can Control Water- No Master

Mel's black and silver hair swirled around her face as a small breeze blew past her. Her iridescent wings were covered in a sticky black substance that she had encountered while walking along a humongous strip of hard, black, rock that had yellow stripes going down the middle of it. She had come across the thing before, but for the first time she was curious to see what it was. While checking out the peculiar sight, she found a small puddle that had a kind of black substance in it that seemed to shine with different colors in the light. Wanting to know what the particular matter was, she stepped into the puddle and tried to use her abilities to lift some of it closer to her face. It was difficult the first few times and it puzzled her as to why that would be the case. She kept pushing herself until she was able to lift the stuff above her head. Feeling quite proud of her accomplishment, she lost her concentration and the black stuff splattered down on her, cover her wings, hair, and outfit. She was now trying to find a way back home to clean up and change. As the thought fully crossed her mind, she remembered that she couldn't get back home, that she was now in the human world with seemingly no chance of returning to her home. Tears start to spring to her eyes at the thought. She reached up to try to wipe the tears from her eyes, but remembered that she was covered in the black gunk. With an exasperated sigh, she sat down on the ground and began trying to wipe off all the black stuff while looking around her surroundings. She was in an unfamiliar forest with trees that seemed to go on for centuries. If she could, she would fly all the way to the top of them and see what the world looked like beyond the trees and the black strip of rock, but for now she was stuck on the ground.

Magnus was walking through the streets, between houses here and there, with earphones popped into his ears, connected to an iphone. That was life. Even though he was in public, there was a bit of dancing behind his movements, like the ocassional old-style michael Jackson spin. No one could push him down or force him to live boring. Nah, that just wasn't in his plans.

The world was just a place to explore, not something else than that.

With a laugh, he took the fedora from his head, white with a black band around it, throwing it up into the air according to the music, before he put it back on, his body moving to the rythm of the song.

Marcy sat down on the edge of the window. She sighed. "I wish we could go home.." she said sadly. She suddenly heard footsteps...human footsteps... "Uh-oh..."

Fen looked over to the road as well, her eyes wide. It was a human. "Oh no.." She said, slowly standing up and faintly fluttering her wings as if preparing to take off. She glanced over at her new friend... or acquaintance and asked, "Do think we should leave?"

Marcy looked around. "No...we can hide, but I wanna be able to see it....maybe since it's a city human it will be different from the ones with boxes in the forest.." She replied, looking towards a box like thing that read 'MAIL'. She flew into it, peeking out of the flap curiously as the human got closer.

As the human got even closer, Marcy leaned out of the flap, curiosity taking a hold on her. She wanted to get closer. Thus human was quite strange. He was spinning around with a bounce in his step. He was quite attractive...no. She mustn't think that. She kept leaning forward. She let out a scream as she fell out, trying to fly back up, the wind pushing her downwards and making it difficult to fly up. She was screaming. She just hoped she wouldn't feel anything when she hit the ground..

Just as the phone was swapping song, it being quiet for a moment, he heard a sound that did not belong. What was going on? Pulling the earphones out, he saw a little creature falling fast towards the ground. Was it another fairy? Perhaps.

Taking the hat off, he dived over the where the creature was falling, his knees landing on the ground, and the hat which he held, upside down so that she landed inside of it. "You ok little creature?" He asked, standing up, while still holding the hat so that it could stay in there.

Fen ducked into the mailbox as well and hid near the back. There was lots of paper -envolopes- in here and some of them were squishing Fen. Suddenly Marcy fell out and Fen screamed, "Marcy!!" She tried to dive over and grab the fairy, but she was too late and missed. fen tottered dangerously and eventually just leaped out, her black and white wings fluttering her in the air. She stared at the human for a split second then shot away and landed on top of the mail box, hoping to be missed.

Marcy stared up at the human with complete fear. "Please d-don't hurt m-me.." she whimpered. She never meant to get caught.

He looked confused at the little creature in the hat, and held the free hand out to it. "Why would i harm you?" Magnus asked, looking around to see where the fairy could have fallen from. Had it fallen from where the other fairy was sitting?

"I don't see the use in harming any creature like that, why would I do that, when I just saved you from the ground?"

Fen stared at the human, wondering if what it was saying was true... Weren't all humans supposed to be cruel? Her wings slowly opened and shut, much like that of a butterfly. she was mainly doing this to get somewhat of a head start to escape if the human stood up and tried grabbing her.

Marcy considered this. Was he really going to hurt her when he just saved her? "I-I thought all humans were m-mean to fairies..k-kept them as pets.."

"No, we're not all mean. After all, that would be worse than being mean to my own puppy! Like, who'd be mean to a puppy? No one. So why should we be mean to faries that are so alike us?" He spoke with a gentle smile on his face, and held the hat up. He could still see into it, but he didn't hold it too close in case she would get frightned.

Marcy shrugged shakily. This human had point... Still, she backed farther into the corner of the hat. She landed on one off her wings when she fell into the hat. She grimaced in pain and disgust as she looked back at her bent wing.

Fen stared down at the two, wings still making slow open and closing movements. She didn't think the human would purpously hurt them.. but you never knew it with these humans...

Fen scowled slightly.

He looked up towards the other fairy that was there. How was he supposed to show he meant to harm?

"Alright ladies" He pocketed the earphones and turned off the music from his phone. Dancing could wait until later. "Let's make a deal? You two come with me home, eat something, and if you need to sleep and relax, you can do so, safely. In return, you two actually do those things, and trust me to keep you safe for now. Alright?"

Fen hesitated, wishing the queen and the fairy realm were still alive..Otherwise they wouldn't be in this situation.

"Ok." She finally said. Her voice was light and seemed to be carried in the air, making it light and almost bell-like.

Marcy looked at Fen, a scared look on her pale face. She whimpered, looking up at the human. She found sincerity in his eyes and calmed down a bit. This human seemed nicer than most...she hoped.

She wasn't normally scared of humans. She found them fascinating. She had always wanted to meet a human. But now...the queen was gone, along with the kingdom, and the humans were more cruel. And with her power? Fabric manipulation? She was only good for making clothes. She couldn't protect herself. And she was always the runt of the kingdom. Now she was most likely to be this human's pet.

Although..he seemed different. Maybe, if he did keep her, it wouldn't be as a pet. Maybe...as a friend. She actually........... ...wouldn't mind that...

As the one who seemed to be the bos out of those two said yes, he patted his shoulder. "You two mind sitting on my shoulder, or in my pockets? I rather much like wearing my hat"

There was nothing mean in his smile, it was si cere and kind, and he just wanted the best for everyone and everything. "Anything you two eat you'd like me to get while we're heading there? I was thinking to make pie for dinner"

Fen was about to object and say she could just fly along after him, but glancing at Marcy, she realized the other fairy couldn't fly probably. She also had a feeling riding in a pocket could be more dangerous rather then riding on a shoulder.

Before Marcy could have a chance to respond Fen would make her descion, "Shoulder...and Marcy can choose foods, if she'd like to." Then she fluttered off the mailbox and came closer. Her gaze went from Marcy to the human, seeming to be waiting for someone else to move.

Marcy shook her head. "I don't mind what we have for food. A-anything's fine. And it would be best with the shoulder.." She stopped to consider this. They were walking home with him...but if they are on his shoulder... "Wait, won't the other humans s-see us? What if they try to grab us..?" She became scared again. She didn't want to be taken by someone else now that she was starting to trust this human.. 
(Oh hey guys check out my new RP it's kinda like this I think you guys will like it ok yeah)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back