• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Eye of The Hurricane

AkuTheWolfOkami

The Shape-shifting Master of Goatees and Darkness
Tensions are increasing between the Allied Powers and the enemies. With a splinter group appearing from China, with the intent to be hostile towards the U.S, fear is starting to brew with its politicians. China denies any support to this splinter group, but won't do anything to stop them.

The True China Liberalists, have done several attacks against American Embassies across the Eastern Hemisphere. Despite these attacks, it can not be proven that China or even the TCL are connected. This is bringing frustrations to the Allied Powers as they can not take any action against these players. They're preparing for something big.....it needs to be stopped....

This where the Allied Powers have come up with a solution, a Joint Task Force coming from several nations of the Allied Powers best units. These are NOTHING BUT THE BEST.

That's where your character comes along. Your first character must be an "infantrymen", coming from one of these elite forces, SEALS, Dragoons, MARSOC, CIA, Mi5 I don't know a lot of other countries stuff, but they're shit too. They will be well rounded, they are elite forces. For example, you WON'T find a SEAL sniper who can't do CQC as well as their counterparts. You also WON'T find a SEAL who can't shoot well enough to be a designated marksman.

"So wait, what separates their skills?"

WARNING- This is my opinion from experience.

Great question. These units are separated by their specialties, more so than their capabilities. Need a sniper in a helicopter over water? I'd pick a Coast Guard or SEAL sniper. Need intel without detection? MARSOC or what was "Force Recon" in Recon Marines. Urban Infiltration? Berets. etc..etc...

All that is to say, just because you're a Sniper, doesn't mean you're the only one with the ability to Snipe. You maybe the go to, but you're replaceable.

This team is known as the "Black Knights" and comprise of more than just ground troops. You have aerial and naval support, but understand this. Anyone person in the field who is directly apart of this "team" doesn't exist once they accept their roles. You'll have dossier with information on everyone, so you'll know each of the member's history, but once you step foot on that transport, that history does not exist anymore.

You will be communicating back and forward with command through encrypted communication, but while you're behind enemy lines, you won't have any medals, markings, or identifications. If you're ever captured, you are as good as dead. The Allied powers will deny any involvement, and claim you must be mercenaries and provide records of you being discharged from your respective branches. They will also show "accounts" with mysterious deposits into it.

That being said, if you have any questions, just ask.

"I do have a question, WHEN IS THIS SET?"

Brilliant question!

I'll explain more in another tab.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back