• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The experiments

How should the experiments be punished

• 2 minutes with experiment 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • random beatings

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
"What did you whisper though?" She asked curiously as she looked towards the person who had now calmed.

Mara laughed and shook her head "spooky" she replied before walking ahead a bit almost skipping as she looked around all of Displays and fossils, the pair received a few odd looks here and there for their appearances but Mara was to distracted to notice such a thing.

Mara turned to look at him, smiling a bit before walking over beside him "you like this one?" She asked as she examined it.

A mischievous grin spread across Mara's face before the large fossil began to move, quickly turning and letting a roar in ciel's direction, yet no one else seemed to have noticed it.

She started to giggle "im not mean" she playfully stuck her tongue at him "I was trying to make it more realistic~" she stated as her giggling subsided.

Mara chuckled "Alright I'll be waiting for it" she replied as she began to look around again.

She shook her head and laughed "you'll have to scare me with a lot more than a whisper~" she paused "hmm, now I am curious what it would actually be..." she muttered to herself.

She smiled up at him before her face went a bit pale all of a sudden as her eyes dimmed briefly. She shook her head returning back to normal. She walked over to one of the other displays covering over the moment she just had.

"Hey! Look at this one!" She pointed at a tiny little fossil after she had composed herself again "its cute!"

[QUOTE="Ira et Tenebris]"Since when are Dino cute"

[/QUOTE]
She pouted "since I saw this little one!" She replied giggling lightly "look at how tiny it is!"

"See this little dino is the underdog, everyone else cares about the big ones cause they are big and scary and cool. But I bet this one is just as interesting as the rest!" she said as she examined it "so this one is my favourite!" She explained with a smile . "Ohh! Fish!" She exclaimed as she ran ahead to the next room.

"Ooh, this ones pretty!~" she chimed as she looked at the fish on display, suddenly she had another dip in her consciousness, almost toppling over, but quickly regained her balance and gave a sigh. "Not already..." she quietly muttered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back