• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Experiments {Closed}

Tasteless

Boink Bean

In the year 2033, The world is evolving with intense greatness. Scientists have cured most versions of cancer, as well as HIV and AIDS. Yet, Scientists are not only working on diseases. they have successfully mutated the human DNA. Some died during the process, the successful experiments were more then amazing. They all acquired shocking mutations, such as being able to control temperature, and objects with just their mind, to be able to morph themselves into whatever living creature they desired. While some had darker abilities, such as corpse and shadow manipulation, most had quite innocent abilities that could be used for good. Even though these tests were indeed completed in the ending months of the year 2015, the experiments were released to see how they could cope with living among humans. The experiments not only lived... they thrived. The experiments were tracked just recently and they have children who range in ages from sixteen to nineteen.

The government personally contacted the experiments with letters written by hand from the president stating that their children were going to be taken from them and brought to a training facility where they were going to be trained on how to deal with their powers, and trained by the strongest experiment created along side them. Axle. The parents had no choice, some of them informed their offspring of the sudden action being taken by the government, others didn't have the guts.

The experiments bred with both other experiments, and normal humans. So not all the experiment offspring would be full-blood, some were indeed half-blood, lowering their ability to control or even be born with the mutations one of their parents had, the mutations in half-bloods developed slower, and the offspring was unable to use the abilities until they were around fifteen. Full-blooded offspring found it easier to control and manipulate their abilities to how they please. Their mutations developed at quite a rapid pace, and the were able to use their abilities by their tenth year of life.

Rooms:

112- Cecilia - Vina

125- kira blackthorn - budgieboo

245- TheKingOfRocks -Cecilia

267- Sarem Gamblin - animegirl20

335- Abyss - Alicia

600- Axle - Sarem Gamblin

(Rooms are numbers by the first number being which floor they are on. The entire number is their room number which can be found printed on the door of their dorms.)

***I would prefer if everyone made two characters of opposite genders. If you cannot role-play more then one character. I understand. Yet if you can, please do. ***

When you reserve spots, put how many spots you will be reserving. (Ex; Two characters, Reserve two spots)

You must reserve a spot, and room for your characters here, or you may not join the role-play. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sarem Gamblin]I think I will take two spots, 600 female and 267 male (I assume Axle in 600 is male)

[/QUOTE]
Correct, Yet she may not totally enjoy his presence. He is quite difficult, and being the leader of the teens he won't particularly be very.. gentle. He expects quite a bit from them, Half-blood or Full-blood. I also have a female experiment if you would like to room with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
May I reserve a male for room 335?

May I reserve a female for 245? And, I'd be perfectly willing to also play a male character, but I really don't care which room the male would be in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back