• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Exodus Bureau: Silver and Blood (CLOSED)

Da Doofus

Veteran Geek
Good.
Evil.
Heaven.
Hell.
Earth has been in the middle of this conflict for what seems like an eternity. What has been kept secret however, is how exactly the ways the war is being fought has changed over the millennia. What new tactics are being employed, and how humanity plays their part.
Amidst the chaos, there have always been Hunters. Men and women who have glimpsed at the reality of what happens in their world and be ready to take the fight to whatever may threaten humankind.

You do not yet know it, but you will become a Hunter.

Jacksonville, Florida. A sunny city reputable as a vacation spot for tourists and the like.
You have had some free time since your last job, so why not have some down time. Unfortunately, fate is not so kind. What has brought you to Jacksonville is the latest story of a couple's murder by the docks. It bore some disturbing similarities to another murder you are all to faniliar with.

The time was now midnight, and the taxi you sat in reeked of cigarette smoke. The driver had almost arrived at the former crime scene, the investigation had been slowed due to lack of evidence so by now the yellow tape was probably removed.

"Kinda strange, going to the docks this time of night, huh?" The overweight driver commented, scratching his uneven face stubble.

She looks at him and shrugs her shoulders. She then turns around to go investigate the crime on the docks, but she has a weird feeling about it. She then sighs. Ever since the incident of when her parents passed she has always had an uneven feeling when it came to murders.

She looks around for a little bit, hoping to find an answer. She then looks under the dock and in the water seeing a weird silver thing indented on the bottom of the shallow water area, she squinted trying to see it and saw it glisten. she dove for the thing and saw it was a necklace, she then swam to shore and looked at it for a bit.

The moonlight glittered upon the cold waters, highlighting the already sparkling waves of dark water.
Once back on the shore, as her eyes were transfixed upon the wet silver, she would hear muffled voices in the distance. Further up the road, a trash can was knocked over, and two voices were arguing.

Kay looked around for those voices she heard "this is a little iffy, could just be 2 pissed legless hooligans again" Kay mumbled.

From the same direction, two figures were clashing with one another. One was much larger than the other, standing eight or nine feet tall, and had shoved the smaller one into a tree roughly.
Both looked human, but had horns portruding from their silhouetted heads.

"Who's the new boy in town, Guph?" She would hear one of them speak in a heavy cockney accent.

The smaller shape sniffed the air.
"There's a fleshy here."

The larger one backed away and reached for his pocket, his apparent victim doing the same.
Both ducked down, and in moments, a pair of green lights flashed behind the bushes covering their hiding spots.
Once they rose again, their shapes appeared more human. The larger fellow grabbed the other, and tossed him out of the small shrubbery, and onto the street into Kay's vision.

The man wearing a beanie, and torn jean jacket stained from unknown habits, scurried back to his feet.
"Shuck, I don't know nothin', man." He pleaded as his assaulter emerged after him.

A wall of muscle wrapped in a leather jacket stepped barefoot onto the street. His caramel skinned face sported a head of ebony hair that was in an almost absurd amount. A black lion's mane draped down his back, and had two braids dangling down his chest. A pair of dark sunglasses hid his eyes, but not the stern tightness of his furrowed brows.

"Well then," he crossed his arms, still not aware of the woman's presence. "Let's try and refresh your memory then, eh?" He cracked his knuckles and approached.

The already bleeding man backed away in fear.
"You back off man!" He pointed accusingly.

Kay shot a round straight in the air causing a loud bang. "Oi big Bruce, back the fuck off before you are a cactus" Kay said worrying what the big bloke would do to her

The one called Shuck drew a snubnose .44 magnum with noticeable skill, indicating experience with hidden weapons.

"Pardon my sayin' so, ma'am . . ." He bowed slightly. "But this ain't any business of yours."

The man named Guph immediately made a break for it, ducking by Shuck and running into the bushes.
Ignoring Kay, the giant reached for the bruised runner with a tree-trunk sized arm, unsuccessfully catching the quarry.

"Get back ere, you weasely little twit!" He snarled, almost tripping over himself trying to catch Guph.
Once the smaller fellow made his escape, Shuck glared at Kay.
"Well thank you VERY fockin' much for that, missy." He holstered the pistol. "Two weeks of work down the drain."
He eyed her weapon.
"Fishin with lead, eh? The fuck you doin out here?"

Kay act's like she is gonna run but instead surprises the bloke by shooting him in both his legs and the hand the gun is in while also missing some before shots , but makes sure it isn't anything vital thinking the Bruce is human, and not some monster.

Howling with pain, the man collapses to the ground with blood pouring from his wounds.
"Fucking poncey twatter!" He roared, clutching his bleeding hand with his only full-functioning appendage.
"Fuuuuuuuck!" He screamed, writhing in absolute agony.

Kay Then holsters her Koch USP thinking he couldn't do anything "Are you gonna hurt anyone anymore?" Kay asked still the same distance but with her hand on her gun.

Kay searched her bag for antibiotics and bandages, here they are "Tell me,will you?" she said feeling a little guilty.

"Lady . . ." Shuck groaned. "You have no clue what is goin on here." He tried to stand, but collapsed into the growing pool of his own blood.
He turned his gaze at her once more.
"Unless you're just some patsy coverin the tracks of that killer." He inhaled. "In which case-" he spat near her feet.
"He'll be gettin you next, you idiot."

Kay looked at the creature angry and confused "Why The Actual Fuck would you think I would cover up a murder, i'm trying to Catch that bastard that did it Dumb Ass!" Kay said in an annoyed and firm voice while giving the creature a death stare.

His look hardened.
"Well you need to work on your social skills it seems." He pointed to his blood pooling in the street. "Cuz I think there was a lack of communication here." He groaned in stagnant pain. "Who you just let run was my informant." Again, he tried to stand but collapsed.
"Good shots, I'll give you that."

Kay then threw the antibiotics and bandages other to the Creature, Kay said "well tell me what your name is then." she said feeling like total shit for shooting him.

Shuck raised a brow at her.
"You shoot me three times . . . And then expect us to be buddy/buddy?
All due respect: fuck off."
He reached into his pocket and pulled out a clearly outdated phone.
"You wanna be nice to me? Speed dial 4. Then gimme the bloody phone, and don't talk."

Kay Walks up to a wall close to where she was standing, she then looked at him and sighs.
she looks at him "I expect you to be grateful I gave you things to at least help you with the wounds I gave you, so shut up and say some nice things you fuck be." as she smiled a bit at his stupidity.

Shuck scowled, and readjusted his sunglasses.
"Take you home to meet me mother, I will." He laid the phone upon the ground and entered the number awkwardly with one hand.

Kay searches her bag for the necklace, She takes a look at the necklace and throws it over to him "found it in the right next to the docks where the murder took place."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back