• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Exiled Princess Fantasy RP - looking for a partner for a long term RP

Bunesh

Filled with DETERMINATION
it's an idea i have kicked around before, but the concept is that in a kingdom there is a SUPREMELY spoiled princess; a real massive brat. She was selfish, arrogant and self-centered and more than a bit cruel, her father always covered for her, excused her and allowed her to run wild as she wished. However, she was the younger daughter, and her elder Brother was to inherit the throne.

Inevitably, their father died, and his son took the throne, in a tantrum, the princess assaulted one of her maids and killed the girl, but was fully expecting to get off scot-free. Her brother had her arrested and sent to the Coliseum to be trained as a gladiatrix for her lifetime of crimes. If she survived, then she would be freed, but he and the rest of the kingdom fully expected her to die.

She did not.

Five years of bloody battles later, he is going to be forced to release her... and who knows what will happen next?

There is nothing planned past this point, though it is the starting point itself. I would be playing the former princess and the partner would play the brother (or elder sister if you want it to be a girl instead), so... elder sibling? Regardless, we would both use anyone else who was introduced. Again, it's a pretty open high-fantasy world with no real limits on anything, also if you WANT to use my discord instead of this site, it's also a possibility. You would be free to introduce any character or country as you wish and will have free reign to steer this where you want, or I can try and bring conflicts in - it's really a very open world.

Let's Rp yo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back