The Evil Within

I adore everyone's details, yet the scene is quite chaotic. I would love it if we could all gather in the cave now, then we shall rest for a night, then the fun shall begin. (I apologize for my bossiness, i just really have a desired plot to get to.)

Ive been enjoying it but theres too many occasions where people dont know whats going on and dont know where people are or doing

@WArcAsh4 Exactly, Everything will settle once we gather everyone in the cave and begin the horror journey.

Please no one make anymore horror with your character until we reach a certain destination. Those who have played Rise Of Nightmares, Will know our destination. I will be adding updates of our progress, and the beasts we shall be encountering soon.

No I mean people thinking somebody is with them, asking them questions, and the person isnt even near them, or someone says something to someone else, and get no reply

WArcAsh4 said:
No I mean people thinking somebody is with them, asking them questions, and the person isnt even near them, or someone says something to someone else, and get no reply
Yes i know, That's why i want everyone (except Fiona) to get to the cave, as realistically as possible. May it be by following someone or finding it on your own. Once everyone is there, we can stop hesitating on this section.

Hi, it's true. I'm often quite lost on where we are. Can we just make a new setting where are all gathered near the cave? It might get complicated if we have to role play out the details of making our way to the cave, so we might as well just make a new setting.

Grr..

Everyone make your way to the cave. PERIOD.

I don't want bickering in the OOC. Now, Figure out where your character is. If they are in the cave, Good job. If they aren't, get them there.

That is the rally point as of
now.

Is what I put cool, outside the cave?

Im just trying to roleplay what my char would do, and that's keep watch

I'm going to have to back out, I'm honestly terribly sorry. I'm not just apologizing for the hell of it, I'm actually apologizing. Now, this apology either works or doesn't for you, and either way, I'm giving one. This seems like an interesting role play and all, but I'm always behind in some way. It's always my fault, so there's another thing to apologize for. You guys seem like terrific role players, and I'd love to role play with you guys another time, if we ever happen to run across each other. Just not here, not now. I wish you the best on this role play, and please try not to wish my demise too much. It's unhealthy, really. :)

WArcAsh4 said:
Is what I put cool, outside the cave?
That is fine, I just need everyone, in/around the cave. So everyone can calm down, and we can set up for rest, then depart in the morning for the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back