The Escape? [Closed to me and Forks]

AGProject7347

Elder Member
This was going to be, this ride to the new co-ed prision in Illinois. All Alex hoped was that this guy could catch on quick to her plan. She had spent over a month of planning for this moment, and she hoped to god that this guy she was chained to, could figure out what she was doing as she is doing it.

Sweat started to form on her forehead as the transfer van began to move. She was bound by handcuffs, which were connected the guy next to her. The officer that's supposed to be watching them was playing on his phone. Luckily they were the only two prisioners on the truck van, or it would be hell the moment she made her move.

'Ten more mintues..'
she repeated to herself mentally. Alex turned her head to take a good look of the guy. He looked pretty strong, and didn't look like the biggest retard ever, like the men she saw go to prisions for fights, drug deals, ect. She would whispered him something to be able to tell him without tipping off the guard, but it was like school in van since they weren't aloud to talk.

It was her fault that she was in this situation, not James, not the job, just herself. Even though is was her fault, James was probably back at home, blaming himself repeatedly. So she had to get back home. She always had to hope that her plan wasn't going to fail.

[Your character doesn't know about the escape, since the fact that they were at different prisions and not able to communicate with one another. So the plan of escape will be a surpise to him]

Alex's apperance:

View attachment 6648

"GET INTO THE CAR." the policeman boasted. Adam quickly got into the car and was driven to his new home, prison. Then, a few days after, a van came, to pick him up. "To where?" he demmanded. "To a co-ed prison." the guard said shackling him with a brown-haired girl. They pushed them into the van and closed the door. There was a guard watching them, not so closely.

Adam was lost in thoughts, one hand on his lap, and the others in the middle of the two. 'So how long will I be here? Obviously, Martha (his adopted mother) won't bail me out this time. She might even send me back to a detention center... or worst.' He had feared he would be taken back to the foster home. Whenever he would commit crimes, Martha would always boast, "I'll take you back to that damn'd foster home if you don't shape yer' self up!" This was his fifth crime, bag snatching from a secert service-woman. He obviously had made a mistake there.

Adam observed the girl, she did look tall and devious. 'A mugger, maybe? Obviously not your average one.' He smiled at his 'mugger' joke and looked at the ground. He cracked his thumbs and straightend his posture.

Adam's Appearance:

(I can't post links since I'm on mobile... you can find one for me if you'd like.)

Alex had her head down for the duration of the ten minutes she waited. She knew what their route was to the prison. It was a road that most people didn't take, which made the plan easier for her.

When the ten minutes was over, she lifted her head with a grin on her face.
"Hey, Officer Romonez." she said in a sharp voice. He sighed before looking up from his phone. "What?" Romonez said in an annoyed tone.

Alex held up the hand that was cuffed to the other guy,
"My hand hurts, can you loosen this a bit?" she said in a sweet voice. Alex could clearly tell this guy never dated because of his personality or looks, so this was going to be easy. He sighed before shoving his phone into his pocket, "Fine..." he said trying to sound annoyed but clearly wasn't.

When he leaned in closer with the key, Alex tightened the grip on the small pencil she had in her other hand. She was able to get it from one of inmates who traded things for medical suppiles and such, and she had been hiding it ever since. The pencil was shrapened to the point. As he was about to use the key, Alex quickly stabbed the pencil she had into the side of the officer's throat. Which caused his to gag a bit before failing back into his seat. She had learned how to kill someone quietly by stabbing them in the right place. But it wasn't quiet enough since the one officer who was driving heard.
"What was that...." he said turning around slowly. The only thing that seperated them from the driver was bars like a regular cop car.

Alex leaned over the dead Romonez,
"Lean." she said to the guy in a stern tone. Grabbing his gun, Alex timed it perfectly and was able to shoot the officer who was driving. Thankfully no one was on the road at the time, so the only thing the crashed into was a ditch. The impact was pretty hard, so Alex took a couple of moments to recover herself. She turned to the guy, "You ok?" she said sounding concerned.

Adam was shocked at the events that just took place. "Of course I was okay..." He kicked open the van back and began to walk out, yanked back by the hand cuffs. "Right..." he said walking back to her.

He looked at the girl one more time, 'So not your average mugger... she kills you if you don't listen?' he thought laughing quietly. His jokes were bad, but he always had gotten a laugh out of them.

Adam scratched the back of his head and saw the small key. He didn't take it because he dud not want to get into trouble. "If I escape, I have no where to go. My mother would send me back to the Foster home..." He FINALLY realized that the girl had attempted escape and did, so far success.

(Appearance...http://g0rgeous-guys.tumblr.com/post/29740361228)

She nodded when the guy answered that he was alright. She looked around the van for a second, only to be yanked almost out the door. 'He must have forgotten that we are still handcuffed..' she thought to herself.

Alex looked at the guy and raised one eyebrow,
"Your mother? How old are you exactly?" she asked him. If he was too young, her plans would be ruined and she would have to rethink a new one.

Adam said, "Nineteen, why?" He rubbed his neck and sighed. "Whatever..." He stood up and said, "Wherever you go, I'll go then."

Alex sighed in relief when he told her his age. The last thing she needed was to be responsible for a minor. Crouching down next to Officer Romonez, she searched for his key rings. After a few minutes of figuring out which key went to which lock, Alex eventually got the chains off both their legs and the cuffs on their hands. But not the one binding them together.

Alex dropped her head before speaking,
"Shit.." she muttered angerliy. Alex failed to see one flaw in her plan, and now she was figuring out what that flaw was.

Adam smiled and held the key, somehow he managed to grab it. Just in time. "Looking for this?" He shook his head. "How can I trust you? We've only known eachother for two minutes. And in that time, you've stabbed a guy with a pencil, shot a guy, and made us fall into a ditch!" He put the key in his pocket and sighed.

Alex sighed as she dropped her head, "You really are a kid..." she said as if she was tired, which she was. Before Alex gave him a chance to yell that he wasn't a kid, she continued to talk. "They keep the key to the cuffs that keeps us together in case an escaped happened and we would be recognized easier..." she said hitting the bottom of her fist against the wall of the truck. She had made a plan b for anything that might of happen, made sure there was no hole in her plan, this one got right past her.

She stood up and pointed a finger at his pocket he put the key in, "
That key is one of the many useless keys they have on their key chain." she said nonchalantly. Alex put a hand on her forehead and thought hard. 'What to do, what to do....?' she thought franticly in her head, then the idea came to her. She had a contact who lived on the outskirts of a small town nearby, and he would have someting to break the hand cuffs.

"Let's go." she said in a monotone voice as she tugged the guy to the front of the truck. Examining the ditch, she discovered that she could easily back out of it. Turning back to the guy she spoke, "Help me with this guy." she said grabbing the driver's arms, waitting for him to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back