• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One π–™π–π–Š π–Šπ–“π–™π–†π–“π–Œπ–‘π–Šπ–’π–Šπ–“π–™ π–ˆπ–‘π–†π–šπ–˜π–Š [cast]

• nalan

xueying

hanzi:

納蘭ι›ͺ莹

alias:

princess huiyun (ζƒ θŠΈ)

twenty-three

d.o.b.:

3rd january

p.o.b.:

laurent

sign:

capricorn

height:

1.71m

hair

silky, ebony tresses that fall just above her lower backβ€” xueying's hair would be a beautiful canvas if only someone would paint on it. with a lack of accessories to embellish any fancier hairstyles, she's often defaulted to simple braids and simpler updos.

description:

pretty, but only enough to have you spare her two more glances; delicate, but the cracks that threaten to form would only further diminish her value; a classic beauty, but with a timelessness that's marked by an expiry date. every compliment comes with a criticism, but at the root of it all is pity. so much potential, if only she dressed better or made up better or smiled a little more. what a waste of a pretty face!

if only.

style:

xueying has always dressed rather simply (and conservatively). though it was hardly her choice, she has grown accustomed to dressing in such a manner. there is a difference between routine and desireβ€” she would like to be able to dress up somewhat extravagantly, at least some of the time.

it's terrible, you see: to have nothing to offer but everything to lose.

and you were young so they looked at the
mess
of your falling star and said you were acting like a
monster
and chided you for all your faults; and you were young and you realized - if i survive this, it has to be by my
own hand
and by my
own creation

akeno x uxie

Last edited:

• zhan

yanxing

hanzi:

ε±•η‡•θˆˆ

alias:

prince jianwu (ε»Ίζ­¦)

twenty four

d.o.b:

15th june

p.o.b:

erellon

sign:

cancer

height:

1.85 m

hair:

a sleek midnight black color without a discernible undertone. with a glossy sheen in the light, it is always kept neatly styled and slicked to one side. straight, with a hint of curl at times, layered strands that brush upon his ears, his forehead.

description:

he is someone difficult to missβ€”and hard to forget. carrying himself with grace and with confidence when he walks into a room, all eyes on him. all the air sucked out of the room like no one else exists, but him. a jeering smile on his face accompanied with a heavy gaze, can feel like weights. can burn your skin, your soul. yet everything is still beckoning someone closer. like a moth to a flame.

style:

button-up silk shirts, casual suits. basically, his closet contains purely of whatever incredibly expensive-looking items that he can get his hands on. yanxing does need one way or another to get the crowd's attention on him right?

i will either find a way
    β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Žβ€” β€β€β€Ž β€Žor i will make one

i must not
fear
. fear is the mind-killer . fear is the little-death that brings total
obliteration
. i will face my fear . i will let it to pass over me and through me . and when it has gone past where the fear has gone there will be
nothing
. only i will remain .

akeno x uxie

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back