• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Heroes of Mythland

The Fluffiest Floof

Floof, truly the fluffiest
698930101bd145722d56cd525f007d7b-jpg.211626
This is Mythland. A rather peaceful world. Humans, dwarfs, elves and pritones live on the lands. Mythland is formed like a oval. At the bottom, there is the southern kingdom. Then, there is the dragons back, a giant mountain splitting the and separating the eastern from the western reigns. The western is a desert and the northern is full of snow and glaciers. There are legends about a ancient wise man, P. Wingart. Rumors say he knows why and how mythland exists.

Carina sat in the curricular. It was the one to enter Littlerock. She looked around. The nature looked beautiful, the city looked busy. She looked around in the cabin. Three elves, a dwarf a priton and a human. They all seemed different from each other, one even wore a mask. She signed and shook her head. She was happy this wouldn't last forever.

@Blueblaz @Samathos @Sleipnir @Yuffie Kisaragi

Cedar leaned against a wall, her hard eyes scanning the group. She didn't care for most of these people. She just wanted to find herself a group to join, hopefully a good one. A trashy group of thugs was not her style, and if she was going to be mercenary she wanted to be one with a good name. She remembered hearing about one group that would have taken her — something about a bull? They were way too far away now though. It was a disappointment. But all the same, there were some good mercenary groups out there, and she'd find one of them.

Zal was sitting in the cabin. He couldn't help it to feast his eyes with the breathtaking scenery around.

I wonder what will I find here...... He was kind of excited, but exhausted at the same time.

It was a long day of travelling for him, he decided to close his eyes and tried to catch forty-winks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spippy looked around at her new 'friends', if she could call them that yet. There was awkward tension between the group, no one was talking. Just the sound of breathing. "S...So, who is looking forward to our first mission?" She asked, hoping to bring some sort of conversation to try help the group relax. She did the same as the others while waiting for an answer, looking each member up and down.

"/As the Hibiscus lives brief

/Time is of the essence

/May we depart "

Jeanne makes this statement, a haiku she made on the spot. Inciting the fact that she was loosing her patience

Barlok was drunk. He always seems to be drunk when meeting new longterm companions. He leaned against a wall outside the tavern trying to disguise his incapability to stand still without holding onto something. "Oy! What are you so interested in?!" he yelled to Carin. After yelling he noticed how drunk he must sound.

@Ami the breadling

"Please tell me you don't speak in poems all the time." Hurrel made his presence known very loudly, his tone already full of frustration. He glared at the woman who had said it. He glanced around the rest of the room. A shy little elf, a drunken dwarf, some rather grim looking knight or something. He shook his head, as if in regret. The Priton pulled out his journal from his back pocket, and wrote down a quick description of the room and the people around him as he spoke up again. "You all seem terribly dull. I do hope I'm not going to be stuck with you all once I get into the city."

"Us — dull," Cedar scoffed. "'Dull,' quoth the priton. I dare say that's a touch hypocritical." She shook her head, standing up straight.

"Prove me wrong then little elf. I dare you." Hurrel immediately turned to confrontation, standing up to his full height and pocketing his notebook again. "I'm dying for a halfway decent fight, all the thugs on my journey I was able to practically step on and they'd yield. Not that I'm expecting you to be able to do much with that blade of yours... What is it? A butter knife? Oh right, for you small folk it's a sword." He jeered.

Contrary to what she said, no one was less eager to go. Then the rest of their words were a blur, she was gathering information from what she could see. Considering the fact that there seems to be more elves in total, this may be to her best if...anything ever happened. Her train of thought was crashed horribly when the Priton stood and challenged the elf to a match. That would have been interesting, as she was already getting bored. With nothing to hunt or do, she says in an almost sadistic tone "I would like to see that."

Last edited by a moderator:
The elf scoffed with a half-grin, unsheathing her sword and leaning against it. "I never said I was stronger than you, just smarter. But leave it to a Priton to not know the difference, eh?" She responded readily.

"To be fair, you called me dull. I took this to mean as boring. An opinion I wished to disprove." Hurrel replied, not missing a beat. "Next time use less ambiguous wording. And don't call me stupid again, lest you want me to show you my knowledge of your anatomy."

She scoffed. "Maybe not boring, that's for sure," she told him. "At any rate, let's get moving. I'm not making money as long as we hang about this stupid cabin."

As the cabin arrived, there was a great hall. It seemed like a passport control. There were queues for every race, so any problems could be avoided. Carina shook her head on the people, grabbed her sword and waited to be the first in queue. A grumpy dwarf sat behind a thick glass pane with a small opening. "Papers, name weapons.", he demanded. Carina handed her papers, told her name and showed her sword. Then, she was allowed to continue. She was led to an elevator, where she was told to wait.

[Well, if shes doing it I think I might do it aswell...] Barlok went to the queue. [What papers?!] "Barlok Skullhammer, my skullhammer" Barlok gave all the informations, however he did not pulled out any papers.

Samathos said:
[Well, if shes doing it I think I might do it aswell...] Barlok went to the queue. [What papers?!] "Barlok Skullhammer, my skullhammer" Barlok gave all the informations, however he did not pulled out any papers.
The dwarf looked at Barlok. He seemed not amused. "Usually we need papers. But since your a dwarf, it's fine. To the elevator and wait."

[seriously! I dont know what papers youre talking about!] "Thanks." Barlok walked to the elevator and asked Carin what papers the dwarf mentioned.

Carina shook her head. "Have you drunken too much? Every legal inhabitant of Mythland is registered to his home city. You get a passport and papers to prove that your legal. Also, with these can be checked if your wanted by any government because of caused crimes.", she told him annoyedly.

@Samathos

" You fell on your head way too often, did you? There are beings that can change appearance. Those Monsters for example are illegal. Banished people have no legitimate reason to enter cities as long as they don't have a new home. There are people not wanted in Mythland. Those are only examples. "

@Samathos

"Yea, but... It dosntmaksnsenfnnnfmmmm" Barlok was wrong. But being a dwarf he hates to admit it. He mumbled the last words in his beard while jumping on a barrel near him. His arms crossed he tried to look away from Carina.

"Honor... stubborness more likely. With minds like stone its hard to change opinions." [Honor. What do you large people know about honor...]

@Ami the breadling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back