• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End of Days

Vorkaysus

The Crusader
Among Five nations, Naadia, the northern tribes, Ardonia, the great empire to the West, Selux, Ardonia's only allied kingdom, Westfraxia, the beacon of hope for men, and Britteria, fathers of the metalwork. These are the five nations of human men who made their great stands and forged immense power on their own, int eh turning of the age the time has come for the prophecies to be fulfilled...

The Prince of Fire, a god outcast by his father after slaying his younger brother, who challenged him for rite to the throne of flames, his father, outraged, threw him out unto the mortal realm, imprisoning him until the blood of a Velara, a man-like being who was from the first age, made immortal and wiser and more powerful than any other man alive would seep onto his chains, burning them away, and he, in his immense mortal form would lay waste to his fathers' home on this earth, returning him to the realm of gods,w here he would claim his throne.

The Queen of Hell, Lyra, would rise from her depths to come unto the world and decide the fate of man with her armies of immortal blood-bound warriors torn from life. Her beauty and chaos unmatched, undefeated by any man, and knowing no love for any being. Her power-lust driving her to the mortal realm to siege forth on the life that sustains elves, men, dwarves, and all creatures to make her own, and next, regain her throne amongst the gods...

This destiny will be decided by few who impact it, whether it be love, destruction, or death, by any means this could end, from here it's only said their goals, it said not of how they would be completed, this, is your job, Roleplayer...

You know how long it took me to type that and make it sound like the script for 'Marvel: Infinity War' if it were a D&D session? A long freaking time...
I'm hoping to share this world i've made and this epic sequence i planned in it to not only go in the books i've been planning and slowly making over the many, many years, but i also wanted to share it, see how it could change through sequences of events and such by others, there's but a few rules...

-Any romance is to be MxF only, apologies for that if you do not like it.
-There are fantasy races, you can add in one you've made up, though they may not be things like Furries, i'm sorry, but it just don't make sense for a serious setting...
-You may have a character already layed out, (The Prince of Fire himself, or even Lyra, Queen of Hell herself) and you can also make one, this is designed for multiple characters.
-Feel free and talk to me, and even express ideas

Wow, this idea sounds amazing! I am glad I continued to search. I would PM you but I am known and I have 8 posts so far so if you PM me ill get it! I love this universe you made and would love to play a female character if that is allowed! I agree with all of your requirements and I would love to talk and hash things out a bit more. ^u^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back