• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The End Is Here. -[[ Zombie RP ]]-

Should I make the Infected Fast like they can Sprint or Slow so like they are Drunk.

• Fast like they can Sprint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slow like they are Drunk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kill

That Lovable Killer.
Welcome to the beginning of the new world.. A world of chaotic proportions. Thats right. Demonic minions have finally risen and are slowly devouring the world we once lived in. But are we just going to sit back and let that happen?... Hell No! us humans are going to rise to the task and take down this problem that the world is facing. We will take back what is rightfully ours. We. Will. Survive!..

"At first that is what they all said.. But those words soon vanished from the mouths of millions when they were overrun by infected beings. And now I am the one sitting at the top of this throne of Bodies wearing my Crown of Blood. I am what I like to call a "Special Infected." or a being that does not just walk around eating people like weak drunks.. I am the Apex predator of the infection. I am Stronger.. Faster.. Deadlier.. Then the normal infected beings.. I am the Hunter. Don't get in my way or I may just have to eat you.."

(( To sum it all up this is a typical story about a plague that has wiped out the surplus population of the world and turned them into Zombies or Infected. Slow, Deadly and Extremely sensitive to hearing. They travel in groups like wolfs would. There is what they call a Special Infected or a Apex Predator similar to Zombies but can take control of the infection and manifest it into more powerful uses. It is also half Human so it can communicate and share human feelings. (Based off the Left 4 Dead special infected the Hunter.))

'Run little runts run.. Let me have my fun..' A terrifying voice called throughout the city.. A few men holding guns from each different caliber sprinted down the street away from the voice with faces like they had seen a ghost. In a second one of them began to scream loudly and the sound of blood leaking could be heard by the rest of the group.. When they turned all they could see were Red eyes that looked like laser pointer dots piercing the darkness along with sharpened white teeth now stained with blood that was shaped into a horrifyingly wide smile like a psycho.. Then it was gone. The rest of the group looked over at their comrade and saw him torn to pieces with chunks of meat taken from him. "Go!" The leader went to say before he was cut off by gurgling.. He turned to the rest of them for them to find his throat torn open and the same eyes and mouth pass by but this time they saw the outline and clothing of a figure. They never caught what it looked like though so they thought it was a phantom.. They took off without hesitation down the street to return to the truck that they occupied. The engine roared into action as they started it up and before long they were gone leaving what ever it was back in the streets.

The bodies were left there to rot.. Until they finally found their way back to their feet and became the living dead. "Ahh the cycle of life.. A wonderful creation." The same voice echoed into a psychotic laugh before dissipating back to the darkness it came from.

-Loki

"I'm sick of this rotten smell"- was the only thing that crossed Loki's mind. It was broad day light and the atmosphere was as cold as ever. It felt like a ghost town! No people in sight, cars abandoned all around. There was, however, a constant fear, fear that makes you always look over your shoulder, fear that makes you look where you step.... and there was fear... of the dead. This was our new Reality and all we can do, is accepting it.

There was only one living soul in that dreaded place. A tall young man wearing a black jacket, with a grim look on his face. The thing that standed out the most was his hair wich was dyed of silver-ish color. After a small walk, avoiding anything that looked dangerous, he entered a small aparment complex, never taking his hand of his knife. Before, people had social ranks.. but now, they're all scavengers. Wich was the reason for Loki stopping by the building, scavenging

Alice stood on top of a building, she close d her eyes and felt the breeze rush through her hair, her sniper riffle was hanging loosely on her shoulder as she listened to the eerily quiet atmosphere. She sighed and opened her emerald green eyes, "Infected..." She mumbled pulling her hood up and pulling a cloth she had around her neck over her nose leaving only her emerald eyes visible. She pulled the scope of the riffle to her eye after clicking on a silencer and observed the empty, blood and litter ridden streets.

Hunter was dangling from the top of a tall lamp post that had been drawn on with writing that showed the fear from people. 'Fuck the dead!' Was one of the many comments written on the post. His feet were pressed against the lamp posts pole to keep balance whilst he watched a figure entering a building. "Interesting.." He muttered under his breath. "Those bandits might be back though.. Who knows if they will come back for the loot.. Or revenge" He thought and smiled to himself. Blood stained his clothing making him look like one of the undead.

Alice spotted the man waking into the apartment and lifted her head from the scope. "Is he...human or was I just seeing things..." She whispered placing her eye back up against the scope, she looked around the apartment spotting aN infected scrapping at the window and shot it swiftly, only the slight sound of air pressure escaping could be heard from the sniper due to the silencer, seconds later the infected slid down slowly, it's rotted flesh scraped against the wall leaving a rotted bloody trail as it fell down dead once again but this time, for good.

Hunter's hearing picked up the sound of something moving swiftly through the air at a rapid pace. He instinctively moved his body enough so that it would dodge but he realized that he was not the target of the bullet. He looked down the street from the lamp post with his Hawk vision to see nothing but infected. "I wonder I wonder whats going to happen to cause Thunder.." He said referring to someone if they alert a horde or get into a fight. And thunder is usually a bad thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
-Loki

He slowly walked across the building, now with a machete thightly gripped in his hand. Since people left in a hurry after the anouncement of the infection, most of them didn't even bother closing the doors. Some apartments were already scavenged and others looked like they could still hide some treasures... The young man then proceeded to enter in one of the apartements. He stopped for a moment to drink a few sips of water.

After looking through the place, he didn't found much, besides a few cloth pieces. He sat on the couch and let out a sigh. Just at that moment, he heard the distinctive grunts of the infested. He quickly looked outside the window, and noticed that the zombies were oddly active for that time of day. Concerning his protection, he silently closed and locked the main door.

Alice scanned for nearby infected and noticed a few more shuffling closer. "Must have caught my scent..." She mumbled, taking then down swiftly as she scanned for more, not realizing one was Co ING up not too far behind her

"Whats this.. Another human." He thought as he turned his head to glance at someone hidden behind a few boxes. Her mumbling confirmed that she was female. He watched behind her and saw a single infected coming her way which made him smile wider. "I think I can make an expetion and save her just once. I need to gain another kill anyway." He said like this was all a game to him. He used the pole to spring off. When he was a certain distance away from the infected he took his hatchet and came down past it to drive the blade of the Hatchet into it's skull. He was gone again within a matter of seconds with hatchet in hand.

Alice felt the wind change around her and turned around in an instant seeing g the dead infected. "What the...." She whispered, staying alert. Her long blonde pigtails stood out and continued to blow in the wind, she fixed her hood, the way the sun was angled and how it hit her hood casted long eerie shadows on her face.

-Loki

After he locked the door, he went back to the window to observe his surroundings. He then noticed a young female hidden, with an infected corpse nearby and a few more not very far.

Loki sighed and plugged some small earphones and pushed the button on his cassette player. It started playing one of Beethoven's sonatas.

He unlocked the main door, walked downstairs and slowly oassed through the backdoor of the building. This one lead to a type of backyard closed by 3 stone walls, which he simply climbed.

Alice took down a few more infected and reloaded her riffle. She sighed and looked around for more. Alice pulled down her hood and the cloth hiding her face, she seemed to be unaffected by the unbearable stench.

Rias Rose

Rias moved ever so quietly from building to building, making sure nobody could see her. She was just one of many survivors in the city, trying her best to survive this terrible infection.

Rias was dressed in a typical police-like tactical outfit, carrying a assault-rifle with a silencer, clearing building after building, trying to find any useful supplies that she could use. Even if she could protect herself from the infected, she was always afraid, and paranoid when looking for supplies.

It was a nice day, though at the same time it was terrifying. There was no signs of life, other than the infected, who were hardly alive. Upon reaching one of the buildings, she could hear gunshots not far from where she was. Naturally gunshots could only mean one thing: people that were alive. Rias quickly made her way inside of the building, only to stop immediately.

There was a person, right infront of her, it looked like a young male. Luckily for her, he did not -seem- to hear her, as she made her way inside. It looked like he was heading for the backdoor of the building, the male dissapearing from her sight only a few moments later.

Rias was sceptical about the idea of following him, but out of curiousity she quietly followed, entering the backyard. Her gaze followed the young man, watching him climb over one of the stone walls. She did let him go with a large lead, so that he would not notice her following him. Where exactly was he heading, to the gunshots aswell, maybe? Rias thought to herself.

Alice climbed the building swiftly and looked around for for any signs of the person. She knew that infected behind her wasn't there before and that it defiantly couldn't make such a clean cut in its own head.

"More humans. I can smell them." He grinned again this time dangling from his feet like a bat would on another tall post. He watched the woman enter the same building the other one did. "Maybe a fight.. Maybe a murder will happen." He thought and swung out of bordem making the post creek.

Asami walked into town with her M16A4 dangling from her shoulder as she carried it. Asami saw a girl that looked to be of her age or maybe younger or older walk into a strange building that seemed to be worn out. The streets were quiet, but almost too quiet when she heard a creek coming from across the street. She saw a man who seemed to look infected since his eyes were a bright piercing red,'Hmm...' She thought to herself and moved ever so silently without causing any noise and she hide behind a building corner and watched the infected man from across the street.

Alice grunted I frustration. "Alice Elizabeth Kasheto get yourself togegher...you can fi d em..." Alice whispered, continuing to search. She room down a few more infected, thier heads would whip back spilling blood everywhere along the streets. She sighed irritably

He watched a truck come around the corner that distracted him from any other noises around him. "They have returned it seems." He grinned even wider as they stopped and kicked open the doors to their truck. He eyed them carefully as they were told to split up using sign language that you normally see in the military movies. "Looks like they are hunting for me." He muttered and got up on to the lamp post in a crouching position. "Pick them off slowly." He looked around and saw one person alone in the ally searching for him. He turned his way and sprung from the post to land on him. Before he could do anything he took his claws and sliced his body to pieces scratching around the stomach area before leaving his dead body covered in blood.

Asami saw a truck approaching and she waited to see what would happen. Asami saw the infected man who was once crouching near the post and was now slicing through the mans body. She let out a gasp loud enough to hear that echoed through the alleyway. No matter how many times Asami saw a killing before her eyes she would always get sick to the stomach. 'It's just blood Asami,' She thought and she moved from where she was, knowing that her gasp echoed. She began walking away from the incident and towards the end of the alleyway which led to the other side of the building with a another street.

Alice turned and saw the scene. She froze for a moment and her finger slowly eased off the trigger, she stared at hi through the scope, somehow, she knew he would know she was watching

Asami didn't look back until she way away from the scene. She looked around and saw a nearby store that seemed to be worn out, she also saw two infected walking near the store. She brought her gun towards her and aimed at the two and shot two times, the bullets hit the two infected men in the head and she watched as they hit the ground. Asami looked from left to right before proceeding towards the store. When she got there she went in and looked to see if there weren't any infected people around the store. 'Coast clear,' She said to herself as she looked around the store for any food, bandages, and other supplies.

Without a moments of hesitation he silenced a few more people by simply slicing through their Adam's apple causing them to claw at their throat in desperation which he enjoyed. "I hope my watcher enjoys the show." He thought before taking out the rest of them.. The person who was in front of the truck looked around unaware of his team mates being slaughtered. He was ontop of the truck behind him and with a simple "Click" of his fingers his friends rose up and surrounded him. They ended up toppled over onto him taking chunks of flesh out of his body whilst he screamed in pure agony. "Oh look I have a free truck now" He laughed and tilted his head with his grin still planted on his face towards the person looking at him through the scope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back