• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern "The Emergency Response Team"

Suffocated

Panophobia

Rules
Untitled-3_5.jpg

One

Be nice to each other. We are all here to have fun.

Two

No drama in the OOC chat.

Three

Follow RPnation rules.

Four

If it gets hot and steamy, fade to black.

Five

Please be considerate of others when posting or writing character descriptions. If you are unsure about a certain topic feel free to ask me personally. Warning labels are well advised just like I did for this roleplay.

Six

No Mister or Miss Sue, please~

Seven

Keep us updated, whether it's OOC or personally. Real life always comes first and if something is going on please let me know.

Eight

Post at least twice a week, if possible, and try your hardest to write 2+ paragraphs in every post.

Nine

@Asylumnated is my Co-GM but please treat her as if she was GM!

Ten

If you have read the rules put the name of a disease in your "Other" tab, please~

OOC Chat Below

yikg57BBT.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gosh everyone's look so good! I've not yet mastered the BBcodes. And I'm kind of afraid to ruin what I have.

Also please let me know if my youtube link doesn't work because it's not on my end - but my computer is also lame.

Yanire said:
Oh my gosh everyone's look so good! I've not yet mastered the BBcodes. And I'm kind of afraid to ruin what I have.
Also please let me know if my youtube link doesn't work because it's not on my end - but my computer is also lame.
Don't.

Use.

Accordions.

Yours is beautiful and we're just pompous assholes who are obsessed with ruining our day.

I like your character and the link works.

Yanire said:
I absolutely adore your character, her backstory is beautiful! She's exactly what I envisioned for one of the nurse roles (: Coding can't compare to quality writing!

Also, your link worked for me I believe.

Annabella said:
Don't.
Use.

Accordions.

Yours is beautiful and we're just pompous assholes who are obsessed with ruining our day.

I like your character and the link works.
I prefer misanthropic narcissist, thank you very much.

@Annabella wow I'm glad you guys like it! ^.^ thanks! I'm still fairly new to the site so I'm excited to play around with the codes eventually.

P.s.- I can tell I'm going to like this group already.

If you ever need assistance with coding, I'm sure one of us (myself, voluntarily) would be eager to help.

We're a bunch of dysfunctional nuts. If you can handle that, welcome to the
forty thieves group cult whatever the hell we are.

Annabella said:
GODDAMIT, RAE..
WHY MUST WE ALWAYS COME BACK TO THIS?
BECAUSE IT'D BE BORING IF WE JUST EXCHANGED FORMALITIES AND SWAPPED INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS U NOE.

was feeding the cats sry

Announcement

@Asylumnated is my Co-GM! She will be assisting with the roleplay but she will be kept in the dark about the disease details. This way she won't have an upper hand. I realized making twenty characters on my own and roleplaying them might be a bit too much. Please respect her and treat her as if she was GM~

Note: Be sure to read the rules. I see some CS's are missing a little 'something something'! Just a heads up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back