Story The Elemental Stones: Origins 1: Thesharkboy

thesharkboy1.0

TSBYProductions Founder
Kris runs on the beach.

Kris: What a nice day.

Kris goes in the water to swim. And saw a Shine in the Water.

Kris In mind: What's that shining in the water?

When Kris was swimming in the water then found a cave.

Kris In Mind: Oh? A cave?

Kris goes into the cave. And saw a Blue Stone with the symbol of Water on it on the Cave ground.

Kris: What is this place? And what is that rock?

Kris goes to the Stone, and Time stopped for a moment, while the Stone went straight to Kris’s Heart.

Kris: Uugh.

Kris started to wake up and looked at his hands.

Kris: W-why is my hand… Blue?

Kris gets up and runs to the Water.

Kris: W-WHY AM I BLUE???!!! What in the world is going on??

Kris went back to the beach by swimming in the water.

Kris: Man, it’s late.

Kris runs to his house. And went to his Computer to look up “Weird Blue Stone”.

Kris: Come on! Come on! I must find something.

Kris keeps strolling, then finds a weird website, and clicks the website.

???: Hello there, if you see this video means you have one of the Elemental Stones. The Elemental Stones are Stones of great Elemental Powers. You and the other Elemental Stones Users now have to try to find other Elemental Stones Users.

Kris: Wait, what?? But… How do I even find the others? If these Stones have some sort of powers, then… These Stones must have some powers to find the others.

???: If you are wondering “But… How do I even find the others? If these Stones have some sort of powers, then… These Stones must have some powers to find the others.” Well, I have news for you, you can not. You have to find them yourself with no power needed, well… Since I’m recording on my Magical Orb I have three minutes left, bye Kris.

Kris: That was a weird vi… Wait… HOW DID THEY KNEW MY NAME?!?!

*The Next Day*

Kris is still in his Hero suit waking up.

Kris: Was that… A dream? Well… It had to be… Right? Yea, only if magic was real. Anyways, I’m just gonna get dressed.

Kris goes to the mirror and sees himself with his eyes wided.

Kris: I… Don’t remember buying this… Costume…?

Kris goes to his bed thinking about the “Dream”

Kris In Mind: Was that really not a Dream, well… I can’t prove that the whole “Powers” thing is actually a thing, since I witnessed no powers in use.

Kris decided to go out of his house with his Hero Suit still on, since he for some reason can’t take it off.

Random boy #1: whispering: What is with the Costume? Yelling: It’s not Halloween! Haha!

Random Little Girl: Hey, look mommy, he has a weird costume on!

Random Mom: Yea, don’t look at him in the eyes sweetie.

Kris is getting a lot of weird looks from other people.

Kris In Mind: Maybe this was a mistake…

???: It’s the time… Perfect… *Smiles*

While Kris is just trying to relax on the Park’s Bench sitting with his friends.

Trevor: Umm, Kris, why do you have that weird Costume on?

Kris: I don’t know, I just found a weird looking rock in a Water Cave. Then I was told by a weird wizard looking guy that I had “Powers” of such.

Trevor and Windy and Steven looked at each other, and then laughed.

Trevor: Pfft, what? Did a Wizard break into your house which said you were a Wizard, Haha!

Windy: Haha, yea and said that to control your “Powers” is to attend a Wizard School, Haha!

Steven: And… And… I have no clue what they are talking about…

Kris: *Sighs* This isn’t some kind of book or Story of some sort, this real life, now serious, help me guys. I don’t know how to get out of this Costume.

Kris’s friends: Fiiine.

Trevor: What about… A secret word?

Kris is trying to think of a secret word to deactivate the Suit.

Kris: Open sesame!

Trevor: *Sighs* This isn’t a door to be opened. Wait, what time is it? I forgot my watch again.

Windy looks at her watch.

Windy: It’s 4:30 PM.

Trevor: Oh Crap! I need to go, I need to pick out a Clock for dad. Cya!

Windy, Steven, and Kris: Cya.

Trevor walks to the nearest Clock Store.

Steven: Well… I need to rock climb on TSBY Mountain if that’s the time, I promised my parents that I would go today.

Steven runs to the TSBY Mountain.

Windy: And, I need to skydive, it’ll be my first time, I’m so nervous.

Windy runs to the Airport to skydive.

Trevor, Steven, and Windy have now left Kris to find out how to deactivate his Suit.

Kris: Uugh, what great friends they are, whatever, I’ll have to figure this out myself.

Burglar: Give me your purse! Or I will kill you!

Everyone gasped and ran away from the Burglar. Kris then realized that this is the perfect time to see if his power was legit or not.

Kris: Stop right there!

Burglar looks at Kris while laughing.

Burglar: What are you gonna do, hm?

Kris holds his hands out and nothing happens.

Kris: … So… Seen any good movies recently? Hehe…

Burglar attacked Kris and Kris dodged and Kris formed a Solid Water Sword to block the Burglar’s knife. And the Burglar somehow had Dark Magic.

Kris: What the??

Kris knocked him out without killing him.

Kris: That was weird… Maybe seeing things…

Kris turns around and while he has his back on the Burglar’s body, a black mist comes out of his body and goes straight to a strange man in black who is smirking.

???: Ooooo~ This is gonna be fun, hehehehe~

Kris: Wait... What if… Water Stone Deactivated!

Kris’s suit deactivates and his powers with his suit aren't usable right now.

Kris: Finally, sheesh. But, I guess that weird wizard guy wasn’t lying.

Kris decided to go back to his house after a long day. A… Weird day…

Kris: Finally, back in my normal clothes, but… That was actually fun not gonna lie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back