• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Elegance of Technology: The Eagle's Cry

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream

3Wfki9Y.png

iY6qsoa.png

Last edited by a moderator:
For the weight, how light would they have to be? Because they probably don't have solid bones right? o-o More hollow like a birds?

EvilNoisyBirb said:
For the weight, how light would they have to be? Because they probably don't have solid bones right? o-o
They dont. So just try to base it off the actual bird. (Not 36 lbs, but you know what I mean)

EvilNoisyBirb said:
For the weight, how light would they have to be? Because they probably don't have solid bones right? o-o More hollow like a birds?
I'm guessing 85-110 pounds

*hoping that I did everything right* ;v; I feel like it looked better in my head...but I hope everything is alright

oh....what the hell happened to my CS??? @A@ It wasn't like that when I tested it in a private thread....Imma go see what's wrong here

EvilNoisyBirb said:
*hoping that I did everything right* ;v; I feel like it looked better in my head...but I hope everything is alright

oh....what the hell happened to my CS??? @A@ It wasn't like that when I tested it in a private thread....Imma go see what's wrong here
WAIITTTT!!! I was editing it a bit because that was the first time I had seen it in a posed format. Still fixing somethings.

... Should I wait before continuing to work on it? [Do you foresee major changes? Less borders?]

Does Rowan have a middle name by any chance ? And if so, would you mind putting it on the CS ? @EvilNoisyBirb

[QUOTE="Of the Red]Does Rowan have a middle name by any chance ? And if so, would you mind putting it on the CS ? @EvilNoisyBirb

[/QUOTE]
No because I didn't think there was a need for him to have middle name O.o

But some people here today were raised normally and they still don't have middle names. I for one don't have a middle name. And a good chunk of my friends don't have middle names either. xD It really depends on the person for middle names and such

EvilNoisyBirb said:
But some people here today were raised normally and they still don't have middle names. I for one don't have a middle name. And a good chunk of my friends don't have middle names either. xD It really depends on the person for middle names and such
I, on the other hand, have a long ass name. I don't want to argue with you but it's not optional, in fact, nothing on the CS is. So you can add one or I can go to a random name generator, pick the first thing find and have Stone add it in for you. Okay ? Okay.

I wasn't arguing with you. I was asking you an honest question that shouldn't have warranted me a verbal slap to the face. You could have honestly just stated nicely that the scientists' cultural background make it so that the character would have and SHOULD have a last name. Middle names aren't something that are required by law. It's something that has a cultural and personal connection to your life. And some cultures just so happened to not use middle names for that connection, they use family names to tie you into the family and into their life. Like I said it's all about culture or just what you believe in.

Now, I'm all about being open to new ideas and accepting others' opinions. I know that middle names are important in some families. Yeah, names are your identity. A part of your face. You feel that it's necessary to add more to the face with a middle name. So I would have absolutely no problem with give Rowan a middle name that suits him if you had just explained to me rationally. But here's the problem. You were unnecessarily rude while giving me your opinion. I'm not saying that you shouldn't have given me your opinion. But you definitely shouldn't have been so caustic when you're just explaining something that you want.

I don't want to waste my time duking it out with you over something that is blatantly on the CS and not optional. Me and Stone would greatly appreciate if you didn't bring any sort of cultural beliefs into this. Now, you can provide a middle name and we can just go on with our day or you can simply give up your spot.

I've been planning on withdrawing ever since this whole conversation started because it didn't seem like this was a good environment for me to rp and enjoy myself. Please tell Stone that my spot is free for someone else to take now. Thank you.

EvilNoisyBirb said:
I've been planning on withdrawing ever since this whole conversation started because it didn't seem like this was a good environment for me to rp and enjoy myself. Please tell Stone that my spot is free for someone else to take now. Thank you.
Mmkay, we're on Skype and she knows. Nice meeting you and goodbye ✌️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back