The Elder Scrolls: Red Diamond {OOC}

JustThatGamerYT said:
So, just wondering, are we gonna kill The Dragonborn to get his blood or what? cause if so HOLY SHIT!
It all depends, but If you do fuck up the engagement it won't be a fun fight

[QUOTE="Gadethyn Onmarothi]So just making sure, Lock is the RP and CC GM while I'm the story GM?

[/QUOTE]
Lmao

TheBlackSwordsman said:
So are all our characters in the city ready to get the big quest or are we all on our own right now?
All of you guys are, but my characters are on their own story right now which is why I got to start RPing earlier.

[QUOTE="Gadethyn Onmarothi]All of you guys are, but my characters are on their own story right now which is why I got to start RPing earlier.

[/QUOTE]
Lucky bastard lol

JustThatGamerYT said:
So, just wondering, are we gonna kill The Dragonborn to get his blood or what? cause if so HOLY SHIT!
Unbound said:
I call dibs on final blow.
The Dragonborn would be dead already if Lock let me have some part in my own story's plotline.

It would be much cooler to find a Dead Hero with no physical form when the Hero represents part of the Dead God and would fit nicely into the theme of the RP.

[QUOTE="Gadethyn Onmarothi]The Dragonborn would be dead already if Lock let me have some part in my own story's plotline.
It would be much cooler to find a Dead Hero with no physical form when the Hero represents part of the Dead God and would fit nicely into the theme of the RP.

[/QUOTE]
Maybe the Dragonborn had a child?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back